Avengers 4 Predictions *Obvious Spoilers*

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Heroes will be pulled from alternate realities to join the fight.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
When It was announced that they're doing infinity wars 1 and 2, A part of me wished they would've made the 4th avengers movie titled Avengers 4ever". Now they could and possibly might be doing that lowkey. I hope it stays lowkey and becomes a surprise. If fantastic 4 are woven into the flick it'd be even better

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Y'all thinking some combination of Time Stone and Soul Stone to bring every one back from the dead at the cost of ________'s life, or some other shyt all together?
There doesn't need to be a sacrifice for resurrections, as apparent with Vision's last scene.

Also, I expect some Avengers to "retire" after this is over.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
There doesn't need to be a sacrifice for resurrections, as apparent with Vision's last scene.

Also, I expect some Avengers to "retire" after this is over.

What do you mean? Vision was just dead and Thanos rewound time, but the other characters literally turned to dust and crumbled. So I think it might take more than just a rewind. I think it might take the entire power of the infinity gauntlet to restore what it erased.

And considering using that gauntlet to wipe out existence scorched Thanos' arm, I think someone of less strength using it like Cap or Iron Man would be the death of them

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I think they've been foreshadowing what they're gonna do. The whole entire plotline involved trading lives, Loki for Thor, Heimdall for Hulk, Gamora & Vision for their stones, Strange stating that he would trade their life when it came down to it, Cap saying that they don't trade lives....so I don't think they use the time travel angle as a crutch, but instead the Soul stone to trade lives. With some plot armor that gives them a way to be pulled back.

I think Tony survives because of all that Disney & RDJ owe each other.

But Cap, Nebula, War Machine, Widow, Hawkeye, Banner, Thor, possibly Fury & Hill all trade lives

Bucky, Quill, Groot, Drax, Strange, Panther, Spider-Man, Falcon, perhaps Scarlet Witch or Mantis all are resurrected.

Daps
I think they've been foreshadowing what they're gonna do. The whole entire plotline involved trading lives, Loki for Thor, Heimdall for Hulk, Gamora & Vision for their stones, Strange stating that he would trade their life when it came down to it, Cap saying that they don't trade lives....so I don't think they use the time travel angle as a crutch, but instead the Soul stone to trade lives. With some plot armor that gives them a way to be pulled back.

I think Tony survives because of all that Disney & RDJ owe each other.

But Cap, Nebula, War Machine, Widow, Hawkeye, Banner, Thor, possibly Fury & Hill all trade lives

Bucky, Quill, Groot, Drax, Strange, Panther, Spider-Man, Falcon, perhaps Scarlet Witch or Mantis all are resurrected.
I think only Cap and Iron man will trade their lives for the soul and time stone to bring everyone back. War machine will take Tony's place and Bucky will take Caps place then either by the end credits or next movie they'll be brought back by a celestial or something. Maybe they'll fast forward with fantastic 4 and use Franklin Richard to bring them back.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah I highly doubt many, if any of these characters will stay "dead".

I mean obviously people like Spidey, the Guardians, Panther will be back, they already have movies scheduled, and I'd bet most other characters will be too, including the Asgardians. The only one I could see dying permanently is Cap.

RDJ is getting up there in age so they'll probably just have Tony retire. No more Iron Man movies but he can still make cameos on occasion.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
What do you mean? Vision was just dead and Thanos rewound time, but the other characters literally turned to dust and crumbled. So I think it might take more than just a rewind. I think it might take the entire power of the infinity gauntlet to restore what it erased.

And considering using that gauntlet to wipe out existence scorched Thanos' arm, I think someone of less strength using it like Cap or Iron Man would be the death of them

They turned to dust after he brought back Vision. He had the soul and time stone to do that. He needed the mind stone to complete the IG. And yes, the entire Gauntlet can do that; it was able to destroy, it can rebuild.

I don't remember if his hand was injured after or before, so :ld:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
- Captain America sacrifices himself for the mission to succeed
- Stark retires and marries Potts, they live happily ever after blah blah blah
- Danvers/Thor lay the killing blow on Thanos***

***or they trap Thanos in the soul world and then someone destroys the soul stone(in this case i assume wanda)

Wavy Hair Chipped Teeth

they spinnin nugga they spinnin
Daps
Reppin
Live nikka Rap
Maybe there’s a 7th stone out there
giphy.gif