AUSTIN BOMBER KILLED—MARK ANTHONY CONDITT, WHITE MALE, 24—2 BLACK VICTIMS DEAD

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: RIP to the victims. I hope they find the demons responsible for this.

...but can we end the debate that the south isn't the most racist region of the US? I love the south, but ya'll deal with EXTREME racism.

Daps
:snoop: RIP to the victims. I hope they find the demons responsible for this.

...but can we end the debate that the south isn't the most racist region of the US? I love the south, but ya'll deal with EXTREME racism.

Racism exists in all corners of this country, manifesting in various forms, and all of it insidious in its impact on black life. There's no difference between the racism that compels someone to bomb three innocents in Austin and the racism that sees a state government poison the water used by the residents of Flint.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Its only gonna get worse from here on out :mjpls:

Most of the people whose gonna read about this story worldwide isn't gonna care anymore once they learn that the victims are black.

Hell, the F.B.I team members working on the case probably don't really care because the image and reputation of blacks has been destroyed as a result of "media propaganda".

This is exactly what Hitler did to the Jews leading up to the Holocaust. Demonize a group of people to the point where there's little to no sympathy and compassion from the masses when the physical extermination starts. Matter fact, criminalize and demonize the group of people to the point where the masses believe that the violence against said group is DESERVED and that the world would be better off without that group of people.

I don't know what its going to take for us to wake up and realize that we are at war in this country and that we are all that we got.

Theyre on the offensive waging war while we still singing and dancing to anti-black music like this :mjpls:

What's it gonna take to wake y'all up :mjpls:

full

Daps
Its only gonna get worse from here on out :mjpls:

Most of the people whose gonna read about this story worldwide isn't gonna care anymore once they learn that the victims are black.

Hell, the F.B.I team members working on the case probably don't really care because the image and reputation of blacks has been destroyed as a result of "media propaganda".

You think white people would see our humanity if there weren't rap music? :what: They've been treating us like this long before BET Jams existed. This strikes me as low key victim blaming.