• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
So brehs lets do a meet up.
I think we would have the best one because we are in the GOAT black city and a lot of y'all already know each other outside the coli.

So let's use this thread to plan one out and make sure it's fun.

I think we should have the meet up in June because that gives us time to plan and decide where to go. It also gives the out of town brehs who may want to come time to plan.

Now what kind of meet up should we have? Some brehs want to have a cook out and I think that's a great idea but the planning/logistics of a cookout would need one of us to take the reins and make sure everything gets done. Some brehs want to go to a sports bar during the playoffs so the brehs who don't drink won't be bored I think that is a good idea also.

So lets start brainstorming and figure this out :manny:
We have 3 months to get this right.

Also if we do a cookout we should prolly have it out east because most of us live out this way. Grant park maybe?

@AVXL @Poitier @Born2BKing @CashmereEsquire @Granite State @The ADD @keond tag anymore ATL brehs I may have forgot.
:scust: Isn't ATL still the mecca for black gays.....where yall meeting, at ATL Pride

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
So brehs lets do a meet up.
I think we would have the best one because we are in the GOAT black city and a lot of y'all already know each other outside the coli.

So let's use this thread to plan one out and make sure it's fun.

I think we should have the meet up in June because that gives us time to plan and decide where to go. It also gives the out of town brehs who may want to come time to plan.

Now what kind of meet up should we have? Some brehs want to have a cook out and I think that's a great idea but the planning/logistics of a cookout would need one of us to take the reins and make sure everything gets done. Some brehs want to go to a sports bar during the playoffs so the brehs who don't drink won't be bored I think that is a good idea also.

So lets start brainstorming and figure this out :manny:
We have 3 months to get this right.

Also if we do a cookout we should prolly have it out east because most of us live out this way. Grant park maybe?

@AVXL @Poitier @Born2BKing @CashmereEsquire @Granite State @The ADD @keond tag anymore ATL brehs I may have forgot.
Drinks on who? :sas2: