As a militant, you know you're doing right when the FBI pays a visit.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a black militant, you know you're doing right when the FBI pays a visit. As of right now the FBI is seeing an upshot of pro-black sentiment translating into pro-black action and change. For more than a year now, an endless stream of protests have been springing up over the country; black men are openly challenging authority figures like the FBI and now even NFL players are shooting up their hands in pro black unity. The FBI is scouring the last two black shooters' accounts and connecting their awakening to black militants' views. Hence the agency is paying visits to the most vocal pro-black people in order to intimidate them into silence.

While you might be scared of repercussions, militants, hear me: the FBI wouldn't pay a visit if they could charge you, Tariq, Zo or Boyce. The fact the FBI can't charge is why they resort to intimidation in the first place. Moreover the fact the FBI pays a visit to you is a good thing. It means you and your views are affecting the black zeitgeist, changing minds and advancing black people.

I eagerly await my visit for the shyt I post on Twitter under pseudonyms and for what I post here and elsewhere. :laff:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
It's to rid you of plausible deniability when martial law takes effect.

This is all part of a bigger plan to cover all of the bases if the Fed has to act militarily due to governmental breakdown.

STFARN

Banned
Daps
Think youre doing right by being a dumbass and putting a scope on you and being in the sights of the feds

This line of thinking is cause yall nikkas watch too many movies and arent truly bout that action

Buncha pseudo militiants talkin that talk talk

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Malcolm and Martin were a couple of jail birds yeah man keep up the good fight :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Think youre doing right by being a dumbass and putting a scope on you and being in the sights of the feds

This line of thinking is cause yall nikkas watch too many movies and arent truly bout that action

Buncha pseudo militiants talkin that talk talk

In order to see the universe, you must quiet the stars.