As A Man, If You Think That Females Should Approach.....Kill Yaself

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Real Talk. There's no greater sign of a "beta" mindset, than a man who thinks that its a woman's responsibility to approach also. Sure, there are women that do it, but its not the norm by far. As a man, you are the hunter. Straight up. If you want to eat, its up to YOU to get out there and get at these broads. Women aren't going to do it. They shouldn't have to. One thing ive learned is that females want a MAN. A provider and protector. They love aggression and domination. They want to feel like a little girl in their mans' presence. Overcoming rejection is a huge step in every mans' life. I know alot of you who are reading this right now are dealing with it. Ive dealt with it. I overcame it and it has helped me in other aspects of my life also. Just remember: the guys that get the most puzzy, are the guys that get rejected the most also. There just has to come a time in your life where you just dont give a fukk. Thats the key. I cold approach for fun now. I get an adrenaline rush from it. There's women out there fellaz thats just waiting to be approached. Dont EVER think that SHE is going to do it tho.
Real talk,i saw a dude that had to be damn near 70 snatch up a 20something year old chick right in front of me yesterday. We were in line at walmart at the money center and i saw him start talking to her, making her laugh and shyt. By the time they were to the front of the line she had taken out her phone and looked like she was putting his number in there. Now common sense told me that he probably told her that he wants to trick on her or something, but still who gives a fukk. He saw what he wanted and went after it.
But real talk yall, life is too short. Get out in the field. Get that 1st "rejection" out the way then the rest wont affect you none. Peep this cat from @Raul 's thread http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ugandas-ugliest-man-just-had-his-8th-child.330449/

There's really no excuse not be out there in the field eating. Just trying to motivate some of you out there. Ive been there. Its so simple that its laughable. :pachaha:. Get out there and hone your convo skills. And most importantly, always remember that every female is different. What works for one might not work for the other. ALWAYS remember that. But ultimately, its about YOUR mindset of not giving a fukk:manny:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Some of the best cops come from females who express interest in you.

So it not that you should expect females to approach you but you should take advantage of it when it happens because her interest is more than likely legit.

Daps
Reppin
Houston
To each his own. Man, woman, or otherwise, I don't speak unless spoken to. It's who I am and who I've always been. I'm not with all that extra shyt and I prefer to stay in pocket. If I see something I like then I just maintain eye contact. If she comes over, cool. If not, I'm not losing sleep. Works more times than not, but if that makes me "beta" then:manny:.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Men have to approach.
It's just the inherent hunter in all of us.

:manny:

But I like to troll feminists who want everything to be even, any kind of tradition or role be damned.
But as Bill Burr once said, (paraphrasing): there are no feminists in a hostage situation.

:skip:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama

So it not that you should expect females to approach you but you should take advantage of it when it happens because her interest is more than likely legit.
true. But ive seen cats repeatedly on the "wait for her to give you signs" tip. Maybe if you're in a situation where you see her everyday like school. But if your in the grocery store and you got one shot, then aint no waiting for her to give you signs,cuz more often than not its not going to happen. Cats would be amazed at how far a simple "hi, how you doing good looking" can get you.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Was gonna say this. Speaking to chicks and garnering interest is no sweat. The real magic is when they feel compelled to make shyt up to talk to you. The other day I was out taking photos and a jawn came up "Hey,im looking for the Starbucks on such and such street."

I do the :ld: Face and say "block and a half that way then hit a left."

You could see the sign from where we stood:beli: Her friend behind her kinda staring at me.

"Oh wow, are you a photographer.":queen:
Now they were cute, but I was on a deadline to go pick up a lens and I was sweating from the heat so I kept it brief, but chicks will find a way to linger in your face if she likes you, or ask obviously dumb shyt. I think they do it more than they let on, as it begins to explain some of the dumb questions I've had to answer to overly-attentive chicks over the years. They will come to you, brehs.

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I'm not reading that; but I have had females approach me when I was shopping or at the bar on some chill shyt and I approach females also. Some instances I approach some females and later on they say I'm imitating because I kinda don't smile and keep a straight face even when I say something funny I keep a straight face.

Only time I show my teeth is when my bytch brings me some money:jawalrus:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ive had a decent amount of chicks approach me in my life, one became the second chick i ever loved, many nothing happened

majority of women i smashed messaged me first on dating/social media sites when i messed with them, or made their intention known through friends.

at one point i was shy, then i wasnt i just dont give a damn :manny:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Was gonna say this. Speaking to chicks and garnering interest is no sweat. The real magic is when they feel compelled to make shyt up to talk to you. The other day I was out taking photos and a jawn came up "Hey,mim looking for the Starbucks on such and such street."

I do the :ld: Face and say "block and a half that way then hit a left."

You could see the sign from where we stood:beli: Her friend behind her kinda staring at me.

"Oh wow, are you a photographer.":queen:
Now they were cute, but I was on a deadline to go pick up a lens and I was sweating from the heat so I kept it brief, but chicks will find a way to linger in your face if she likes you, or ask obviously dumb shyt. I think they do it more than they let on, as it begins to explain some of the dumb questions I've had to answer to overly-attentive chicks over the years. They will come to you, brehs.

Being a photographer is one of the easiest moves to get p*ssy; because there are so many chicks wanting to be famous. There young catz out here picking up cameras from the pawn shop just to fukk some females.

I don't knock the hussel

Go to venice beach and start taking pictures and female will flock to you like funk to a skunk asking you all types of questions. Then you just make you move.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Real Talk. There's no greater sign of a "beta" mindset, than a man who thinks that its a woman's responsibility to approach also. Sure, there are women that do it, but its not the norm by far. As a man, you are the hunter. Straight up. If you want to eat, its up to YOU to get out there and get at these broads. Women aren't going to do it. They shouldn't have to. One thing ive learned is that females want a MAN. A provider and protector. They love aggression and domination. They want to feel like a little girl in their mans' presence. Overcoming rejection is a huge step in every mans' life. I know alot of you who are reading this right now are dealing with it. Ive dealt with it. I overcame it and it has helped me in other aspects of my life also. Just remember: the guys that get the most puzzy, are the guys that get rejected the most also. There just has to come a time in your life where you just dont give a fukk. Thats the key. I cold approach for fun now. I get an adrenaline rush from it. There's women out there fellaz thats just waiting to be approached. Dont EVER think that SHE is going to do it tho.
Real talk,i saw a dude that had to be damn near 70 snatch up a 20something year old chick right in front of me yesterday. We were in line at walmart at the money center and i saw him start talking to her, making her laugh and shyt. By the time they were to the front of the line she had taken out her phone and looked like she was putting his number in there. Now common sense told me that he probably told her that he wants to trick on her or something, but still who gives a fukk. He saw what he wanted and went after it.
But real talk yall, life is too short. Get out in the field. Get that 1st "rejection" out the way then the rest wont affect you none. Peep this cat from @Raul 's thread http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ugandas-ugliest-man-just-had-his-8th-child.330449/

There's really no excuse not be out there in the field eating. Just trying to motivate some of you out there. Ive been there. Its so simple that its laughable. :pachaha:. Get out there and hone your convo skills. And most importantly, always remember that every female is different. What works for one might not work for the other. ALWAYS remember that. But ultimately, its about YOUR mindset of not giving a fukk:manny:

Another thing; A lot of what you wrote sound like pick up artist shyt.

It really depends on a few factors:

1) How much time do you have to purse females

2)Where are you meeting these broads?

Meeting a bytch a the Mall or Walmart aint the same as meeting a bytch at the club. And meeting a bytch a the club aint the same as being introduce to a bytch by a friend or aquaintence.

Time as well choosing targets that will pay off is a huge issue.

Last edited:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Being a photographer is one of the easiest moves to get p*ssy; because there are so many chicks wanting to be famous. There young catz out here picking up cameras from the pawn shop just to fukk some females.

I don't knock the hussel

Go to venice beach and start taking pictures and female will flock to you like funk to a skunk asking you all types of questions. Then you just make you move.
This guy I follow on snapchat called "lastnightsparty" opened my eyes to this fukkery. He stays with bad jawns jus cuz he takes pictures of em

Terrible advice by the OP :russ:
"Hi, how you doing good looking?"

1065870_o.gif