As a black man you should never ever be out of shape.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:salute:For a start, we are the most blessed genetically when it comes to gaining strength and muscle and every race envies this shyt. To live your life as a fat black man wasting what you were blessed with is just criminal.

Secondly there's nothing more intimidating than an in shape black dude. You live in a society that hates your guts and at the same time also afraid of you. They fantasise about hurting you and dominating you physically. Being in shape means it becomes nothing but a fantasy to them. By being flabby and weak you're giving them a chance to try out their fantasies. Don't be food. :ufdup:

Third, apart from hatred, insecurity about our masculinity and virility is what drives them mad and nothing makes them more insecure than a muscular alpha dominant black male. :birdman:There's a reason why fat, gay, asexual black men are promoted in the media. But real life is not the media. In real life their wives will be salivating over you and there ain't a damn thing they can do about thing but get mad:smugdraper:

So get your ass to the gym and live your short life on this planet living up to your potential.:salute:

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:manny:I just lined up a phone interview for a chain gym (fukking lucky break, eh?)

I already have a diet and workout routine planned if they give me my ideal schedule. Brothas without physical ailments need to get themselves together.

Guaradamntee im lighting up Starting Point in April, and the beaches shortly thereafter. The way people look at me in interviews:ahh:They know

they are only living because I am having a good day:birdman: