Are you happy?

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Ima drop like 5 more threads before I leave this site completely..

I don't care if they flop I just hope some of my questions can be answered..

Are you happy with your life right now? If so, why? Do you have everything you want?

Really sit & think about this question.

& if you aren't happy.. Why not? What's missing?

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Times are tough but I'm happy. Life is moving forward and good fortune is on the horizon.

I wish this forum were more positive, though. I feel like the people in charge are embracing and fueling the negativity.
That's why I made the thread.. Mostly everyone here seems mad at the world for one reason or another

And it's not that surprising because I like many others probably use this site & the internet in general as a temporary escape from real life

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
That's why I made the thread.. Mostly everyone here seems mad at the world for one reason or another

And it's not that surprising because I like many others probably use this site & the internet in general as a temporary escape from real life
Man, I remember when this was a spot where people supported each other. There was a lot of positivity here. Maybe it was because everyone was happy to have an alternative to S0hh but, things were definitely different.

That's why I donated.

Seeing what this place has turned into is making me sick. It's like this is the number one spot online to sh!t on Black people to their face. Fvcking sad.