Are these GOT fakkits the lamest virgins on thecoli? Yes they are.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
In every thread, no matter what it's about, you get some big-eared dweeb coming in there talking about #starkset or some stupid bullshyt like that. Newsflash, no one gives a fukk about your little gay ass white people show that is racist against black people. Ya'll talking about racism always in America, but lusting after the white man and his shows and his idiotic-ass books. Seen a couple scenes years ago of this retarded show and was like is that it? Was mad lame and there wasn't even any magic and yet they got the audacity to compare the shyt to LOTRs. fukk a throne and a game. Discuss.

edit: if i have offended anyone with my post then i sincerely apologize.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
In every thread, no matter what it's about, you get some big-eared dweeb coming in there talking about #starkset or some stupid bullshyt like that. Newsflash, no one gives a fukk about your little gay ass white people show that is racist against black people. Ya'll talking about racism always in America, but lusting after the white man and his shows and his idiotic-ass books. Seen a couple scenes years ago of this retarded show and was like is that it? Was mad lame and there wasn't even any magic and yet they got the audacity to compare the shyt to LOTRs. fukk a throne and a game. Discuss.

edit: if i have offended anyone with my post then i sincerely apologize.
I was on board with you until this part. fukk you, soft as nikka :pacspit: