Are There Grown Men That Really Think Like This?

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
I watched that video a few days ago. I'm sure there are plenty of men that have the same opinion and plenty of people that have opinions that seem crazy.

Many people are scared to say what they think because of the reaction they would get from every day people. Men especially take the chance of being viewed as a joke and clowned if they make certain complaints about women to other men.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside

This pathetic, reductive rhetoric about how Black women "don't like nerdy Black men" is really popular for that #sadBoys side of Youtube, and on TLR, but do y'all actually know anyone who thinks like this "in real life"?

Idk any "nerdy" nikkas irl other than myself and youd never know guessing how i act :ld:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I watched that video a few days ago. I'm sure there are plenty of men that have the same opinion and plenty of people that have opinions that seem crazy.

Many people are scared to say what they think because of the reaction they would get from every day people. Men especially take the chance of being viewed as a joke and clowned if they make certain complaints about women to other men.
If you have a stupid opinion, and you voice it, you should be clowned.
This is a grown man, old enough to be balding, complaining about how women don't like "nerdy men," likely projecting his own insecurities, and railing against Black women.
Its actually sad to watch. :mjlol:

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
If you have a stupid opinion, and you voice it, you should be clowned.
This is a grown man, old enough to be balding, complaining about how women don't like "nerdy men," likely projecting his own insecurities, and railing against Black women.
Its actually sad to watch. :mjlol:
and this is why people keep it to themselves. No point in sharing any controversial opinions with people these days.