Are there any movies with male+female leads who arent related and dont end up fukking?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I just watched Edge Of Tomorrow last night (we will have to talk about Tom Cruise in another thread :leostare: ) and for the first time in my knowledge a male lead didnt end up fukking a female lead in this type of flick. This is about the only cliche this movie didnt jump on...........

Is this shyt that rare? Seems like EVERY movie with a male + female lead "the good guy gets the girl"

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I just watched Edge Of Tomorrow last night (we will have to talk about Tom Cruise in another thread :leostare: ) and for the first time in my knowledge a male lead didnt end up fukking a female lead in this type of flick. This is about the only cliche this movie didnt jump on...........

Is this shyt that rare? Seems like EVERY movie with a male + female lead "the good guy gets the girl"

Big trouble in little China (unless you subscribe to carpenter and Russell's belief that wang is the lead)

They live

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Quill (Starlord) didn't bone (or even actually kiss) Zamora by the end of GOTG, even though a few points of the movie tried to play into them hooking up. I've seen a few other movies did this too, but can't think of them at the moment.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Quill (Starlord) didn't bone (or even actually kiss) Zamora by the end of GOTG, even though a few points of the movie tried to play into them hooking up. I've seen a few other movies did this too, but can't think of them at the moment.

In the first Mission Impossible, it's hinted that Ethan and Phelps' wife hooked up but it's not explicit so I'd count that too

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

They were feeling each other. It wasn't over the top but there was some romance.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Nightcrawler

:yeshrug:I'm still on the fence if they fukked or not. Everyone I ask says they did, but they never showed it so... if a tree falls in the woods.