Are the Warriors still "paper champions" and a team who got lucky?

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Why? The argument last year was they got lucky because half the Western teams were injured and/or the Warriors missed certain teams.

But.........they won the WC again.
Cause they still got one more game...against a healthy cavs squad. You're not gonna change people's opinion till they win it all again. But really it doesn't matter cause this years warriors squad is so much better than last years. And who cares what the haters say,dubs got a chip and nobody can take that away from them:yeshrug:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
history doesnt do astericks. remember the lebron first title came in a lockout season? people had shade for that but nobody cares now. pistons beat Lakers without Magic, do you hear people bring that up when discussing Isiah? exactly. warriors even if cavs win will be etched in stone as legit champions. period

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember last year they were being called "paper champions" and that they only got to the Finals because everybody was hurt. Do we still feel that way or nah? :sas2:

Last year? nikkas have been saying that up until last week. :deadmanny:

The argument should be put to rest with that OKC series win though. :whew:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
history doesnt do astericks. remember the lebron first title came in a lockout season? people had shade for that but nobody cares now. pistons beat Lakers without Magic, do you hear people bring that up when discussing Isiah? exactly. warriors even if cavs win will be etched in stone as legit champions. period
Exactly. I keep saying they can only beat who was put in front of them. Not their fault about other teams health problems. Years from now nobody is gonna think about who missed games. They earned that chip.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and you better believe if Dallas played the pats in the super bowl without Gronkowski playing and we won nikkas could talk all that asterisk shyt they want to me :yeshrug: