Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm pretty sure @David_TheMan was also the guy who swore up and down that The Revenant lost money. :deadmanny:

He's not a Marvel stan, he's just a fool who doesn't know jack shyt about how the business works.:russ:

DC Stans really gonna have to come to terms and accept the fact that not all people who diss or dislike they movies are Marvel stans.

Some guys I've seen in they own threads that criticize DC shyt have been DC stans (niccas even had a DC character in they av). Niccas gonna have to stop going to that well everytime they get mad:mjlol:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:mjlol: @ this rag tag group of misfits @Bruce Wayne wants us to work with.
In my experience misfits can really create something special when a common goal is met
RnEguPI_zpsxsvo2bxa.png

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
DC Stans really gonna have to come to terms and accept the fact that not all people who diss or dislike they movies are Marvel stans.

Some guys I've seen in they own threads that criticize DC shyt have been DC stans (niccas even had a DC character in they av). Niccas gonna have to stop going to that well everytime they get mad:mjlol:
whats the point of you and ya goons still trolling in this thread knowing you have no interest in the movie though dude?