Anyone ever had an affair with a married woman?

Daps
I`m at the brink of doing this. The trick is we work together, we have an insane attraction to eachother and have been texting back and forth and actually had a long conversation about the situation.

We actually kissed and felt eachother up and all that good stuff, she is really sexy and I can't see myself saying no to her. We have incredible chemistry and can't keep our hands off eachother, so what do you think Coli? Have yall been in this spot?

BTW, I met her husband and her two daughters, which only makes it more fukked up.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I`m at the brink of doing this. The trick is we work together, we have an insane attraction to eachother and have been texting back and forth and actually had a long conversation about the situation.

We actually kissed and felt eachother up and all that good stuff, she is really sexy and I can't see myself saying no to her. We have incredible chemistry and can't keep our hands off eachother, so what do you think Coli? Have yall been in this spot?

BTW, I met her husband and her two daughters, which only makes it more fukked up.
how old are you? how old is she? how did yall meet? how did it go from work to firting to sex? how did you meet her family? where did yall hook up? are you single?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
never again.

I never knew she hide the fact her husband was a cop + she didn't have any kids.

I could never fukk with a married woman with kids especially young kids + how u know she doesn't want more? to the point of her leaving her husband and moving in wit u.

Just cop a feel and go home a FAP.. it's not worth it in the long run

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Don't do it breh. :( If only these guys had the coli to help them before the husbands got to them. :sad:

A maniac Chinese chef, who attacked his wife and her lover with a meat cleaver after he discovered them in bed together told relatives he wanted to 'cut them up like a piece of pork'.

Chinese chef pictured drenched in blood after attacking wife and her lover with a meat cleaver

A jury in acquitted Ralph Wald, 70, of second-degree murder charges Thursday in the shooting death of his wife’s lover, 32-year-old Walter Conley.
Florida man, 70, acquitted of killing wife’s 32-year-old lover

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I guess you haven't seen the movie Unfaithful.

No sympathy when it gets ugly (for you).

Plenty of single women out there just as sexy and ready to fukk but you wanna mess with a married woman you work with whose family you've already met. SMH.

But I guess getting your dikk wet is worth jeopardising your job, safety, life and the damage of another man's family. :yeshrug: