Anyone Else Have A Fetish For Chicks With Long Tongues??

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
THis trinidadian chick i met on POF has got the nicest lips and a long ass tongue.

She fat but the head game is :noah: and :ahh: and :ohlawd: type sh!t. p*ssy is is super juicy too :banderas:
I'm not gonna lie, brehs i even love tongue kissing the brawd. And thats not something i like to do with females i dont have feelings for and i honestly dont give a damn about her

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
THis trinidadian chick i met on POF has got the nicest lips and a long ass tongue.

She fat but the head game is :noah: and :ahh: and :ohlawd: type sh!t. p*ssy is is super juicy too :banderas:
I'm not gonna lie, brehs i even love tongue kissing the brawd. And thats not something i like to do with females i dont have feelings for and i honestly dont give a damn about her

:patrice:............

Breh she got you caught up dog...:beli:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
2q2efqx.gif

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:patrice:............

Breh she got you caught up dog...:beli:
Breh... the chick could touch the BRIDGE of her nose with her tongue, doggy. As in over the tip of the nose and almost onto the part between her eyes. She doesnt show it to all people as she said she used to be teased about it

The first time she gave me some head was this one time she came over one late night and we fukked and fell asleep. I was oncall that week and got a call for work out of nowhere at 3AM. As i'm at my desk on the phone she's getting dressed about to leave. Out of nowhere she drops on her knees and starts sucking my d!ck. Since i was pretty much done with the call i just hung up because her head game was short-circuiting my system

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Breh... the chick could touch the BRIDGE of her nose with her tongue, doggy. As in over the tip of the nose and almost onto the part between her eyes. She doesnt show it to all people as she said she used to be teased about it

The first time she gave me some head was this one time she came over one late night and we fukked and fell asleep. I was oncall that week and got a call for work out of nowhere at 3AM. As i'm at my desk on the phone she's getting dressed about to leave. Out of nowhere she drops on her knees and starts sucking my d!ck. Since i was pretty much done with the call i just hung up because her head game was short-circuiting my system

:wow:......