Anybody watching 90's House on MTV?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
It’s aight, it’s a concept I think vh1 did but with a 70s theme. But for mtv, sure why not? Last week I was irked cause the stupid heifa that got the boot kept calling shyt ghetto... I don’t care for the hosts (nah lance & Christina can both take a seat) but yeahhh I’m here for it.

Edit: this shyt is trash. Everyone is annoying. I get the point is trying to adjust to life like it’s 20 years ago. But the faux flavor leaves a bad taste. The hosts are even irking my nerves! Lance was one of the worst dancers in *NSYNC. :usure: how you gone tell somebody about not having rhythm? What qualifies Christina as host? Am to Pm wasn’t THAT huge. If she’s gonna be there be there cause you used to be a Disney channel movie kid when you were in your early teens and chubbier. Imma dismiss the show, prolly tune in to Are you the one instead. Yeah, it’s that bad to me.

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
The chick with braids is the angry black girl and Prince is the shady ass religious gay dude...

:hhh:
These stereotypes are the worst!

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Heard Lance Bass in the commercial say “u illin” and my god I fukkin lost it. No way I could watch this shyt.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Heard Lance Bass in the commercial say “u illin” and my god I fukkin lost it. No way I could watch this shyt.
It’s a very cringeworthy show. But it’s good background noise for cleaning the kitchen. They’re not even focused on like black 90s stuff it’s like suburban white people 90s shyt. Tonight it was decent across the board cause it was about interacting w/o modern technology, but other than that it’s a bad show overall.