Anybody watch AMC's Rectify ?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
On the Sundance channel

Daniel Holden was imprisoned as a teenager for the rape and murder of his 16-year-old girlfriend, Hanna. New DNA evidence vacates his original trial and he returns to his hometown of Paulie, Georgia after spending 19 years on death row.[5] The subsequent adjustments and events in the lives of Daniel, his extended family, and the townfolk are related as a character study in a slowly unfolding Southern Gothic story

Sounds good...is it?

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Not much on nowadays, so I'm gonna catch up with this show. Previews look good.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
watched the first episode on amc, havent been able to find it since. is it still on there or sundance?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i fukk with it :ehh:

Daniel had something to do with that shyt tho...or he knows who did it but i believe he was there

Weird ass main character but the dude who plays Daniel does a excellent job IMO

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Watched first 2 episodes today. :ehh:

Very good writing. Interested in where they're gonna take the story.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got done watching this...

Man, this shyt is incredible :wow:

It's soul-crushing yet kind of inspirational at the same time. The finale had me :to:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
finished this up last week. surprised it isnt getting more attention. really good story lines, acting is top notch. it got picked up for a 12 episode 2nd season I think.

Daniel definitely had something to do with the murder but I don't think he was the one who actually did it.

Daniel's sister is kinda :takedat: in a weird way I can't describe

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
finished this up last week. surprised it isnt getting more attention. really good story lines, acting is top notch. it got picked up for a 12 episode 2nd season I think.

Daniel definitely had something to do with the murder but I don't think he was the one who actually did it.

Im not

People love sex and violence and there isnt any of that in this show

Im glad season 2 gonna be longer tho

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I watched it and enjoyed it, but went in with too high of expectations because I had read an internet article where someone was talking about how the season finale was better than The Red Wedding

Watched that shyt with the :snoop: because of that bullshyt hype, it was nowhere near as good.

But overall, it was a very good show but progresses pretty slowly. I don't think I would want to watch more than 1 more season of it, they can wrap it up any time they want to

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps

Is amc showing this on their channel? I need to finish this. The pilot was really good. Daniel's sister:whew:

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
it is a great show cant wait to season 2 and I hope it gets more press this time around so more people can tune in