Superstar
Daps
1443518190798.jpg

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
I don't speak French but idk if this is a road you really want to go down on the coli....
:patrice:

This has alot of potential for negativity and fukkerry....
I don't know why you don't see it
:manny:

I just need to know...

Im losing my mind right now finding out what I just found out

U just dont know or history..

Im on a suicidal tip at the moment

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Hold up, I'll help you.

Just skimmed the 1st message they're talkin about Christmas presents...she bought him bedsheets? Wtf kind of present is that for your ex?

Anyway apparently he bought gifts for some of her family members too...

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I just need to know...

Im losing my mind right now finding out what I just found out

U just dont know or history..

Im on a suicidal tip at the moment

K.
Good luck. Hope you get some resolution one way or another.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he bought gifts for her family. she bought him some bedsheets,

they stay in touch, ask how each other is doing. he's in france, she's in the US. he calls her a few times and leaves voicemails and she replies by text. he tells her he'll be in town for a few days and they try to set up a meet to hang out but she's having issues with her car and her phone was stolen. also she asked him if he was coming with his girlfriend, he said no, he's coming with his brother in law but he'll be mostly alone. she asked him a few times to give her his number so that it's easier for them to be in contact cause she's always at work when he calls and leaves a voicemail. not sure if he eventually gave his number in a phonecall or not.doesn't seem like they met that time. in the last few messages she went to Paris and she's been there for a couple of days and needed a place to stay. she asked him if he knew a hotel where she could stay. he replied late. a female friend of hers said she could stay at her place but she hasn't heard from her since. the rest of the last message is not visible.

overall, to me it seems like during the time of these convos they haven't fukk yet. then again since they're from France, they might have a different style of communication so maybe they did fukk.

they never make any allusions to sleeping together though. no sexual innuendos or anything like that. i think one of them is trying to escalate and the other is playing games but i'm not sure which one. but yeah, it's hard to tell strictly off disjointed texts.