Anybody ever feel internally torn about not having a family?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm in this weird purgatory where I want a wife and children bad but know that from a logically over I don't have the resources to make the situation sustainable.

Plus we live in a weird time were our culture is immoral and this isn't a good environment for children and families.

But my biological clock is ticking and want a family. But the thing for a man to do is save his money and leave the country and lay up with Terry foreign bytches but the animal in us will always want that empty void filled.

Men need good woman to future him and feed ho.. properly. Women need to take feed her man a proper balanced diet and provide him with companionship. Women need to make sure her man is properly rested and stress free so he can conquer and hunt for the family unit. Women play an essential role in making sure the family is good.

O think at some point every man need to really look for a companion and of u can't find a good mate then u can love a life of misery in peace knowing that already u tried.

The older I get the more I respect the family dynamic.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im only in my early 30s. But Im starting to accept the fact that I may be a bachelor forever.
I feel u...me too....

It's actually a sad feeling....I want a family...if I can't have one by 35 I'll just quit and die alone....

Hopefully in a dark alley somewhere...lol...be a fitting way to go

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I feel u...me too....

It's actually a sad feeling....I want a family...if I can't have one by 35 I'll just quit and die alone....

Hopefully in a dark alley somewhere...lol...be a fitting way to go

:picard:

mens biological clock is forever, we can keep having children. anything before 50, is good in my opinion. which means before or after 35 you are still good if you have a foundation to bring another into.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:picard:

mens biological clock is forever, we can keep having children. anything before 50, is good in my opinion. which means before or after 35 you are still good if you have a foundation to bring another into.
Nobody want to be a old ass dad

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I used to feel that way.

Hell, it's all I really wanted at one point. Overcompensation for my biological family not treating me like I was part of their family. Plus I'm 10 years younger than my sisters and older cousins, but 10 years older than my younger cousins. So I was raised in this weird ass bubble, watching my family be "family" to each other.

Anyway, I think it's a dream I just gave up on.

It's one of the main components that led me to putting up with bullshyt ass women and feeling the loss of raising a kid who wasn't mines for 7 years only to have the mom leave me and marry some other dude.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX