anybody else feel like theyre not gonna ever get married and have a family

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im already 27 and i feel like @ this rate im never going to be able to have a family....for various reasons that i don't feel like getting into....

I want a wife... that's like a best friend, somebody that I can trust and laugh with.....a relationship where we make each other happy...and like 5 kids with a house

anybody else feel like its never going to happen?

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I want kids but I don't plan on ever getting married.

and I feel that at 26 years old I should be getting started on having kids, but I'm not ready in a few different aspects to start yet, and as the years progress I feel like I'll be too old.

I don't wanna be the 50 year old daddy picking up his kids from preschool. :beli:

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley
Are you in college? The best place to meet your wife is in college. Because graduates’ marriages sustain. That’s what the statistics tell us. Finish your higher education, and latch on to someone who has the same goals as you do, as opposed to the dime with the fat ass.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That used to be me. Life always happens when you least expect it. Just continue to work on bettering yourself.
"bettering yourself"

:sas2: taking shots .....

just kidding but yeah ur right....it better happen soon, i dont wanna impregnate some thot because I want a child to pass my legacy too

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
:mjlol: you sound like a female in her mid 20s. Marriage should be the last thing you're focused on now.

At this point in my life i'm starting to think kids are just a hindrance. Fr they're just money pits that take up all your freetime and make messes.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want kids but I don't plan on ever getting married.

and I feel that at 26 years old I should be getting started on having kids, but I'm not ready in a few different aspects to start yet, and as the years progress I feel like I'll be too old.

I don't wanna be the 50 year old daddy picking up his kids from preschool. :beli:
exactly ...i want to create a baby before 30......I want my parents to have some grandkids also

i had crazy bytch tell me she wanted me to get her pregnant 3 seconds after meeting her...:whoa: i hope im not coming across like that but i want a damn family soon

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: you sound like a female in her mid 20s. Marriage should be the last thing you're focused on now.

At this point in my life i'm starting to think kids are just a hindrance. Fr they're just money pits that take up all your freetime and make messes.
im ready, single life is overrated when u get old, plus i can always get side p*ssy still if i ever wanted....i want somebody to come home to

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I want a Green Card, brehs :mjcry:

but I don't want to get married in my 20s:mjcry:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
exactly ...i want to create a baby before i 30......I want my parents to have some grandkids also

i had crazy bytch tell me she wanted my to get her pregnant 3 seconds after meeting her...:whoa: i hope im not coming across like that but i want a damn family soon
the way I see it, 30 is the least cutoff for me. by that time hopefully I'm ready.

my pops was 30 when my mom got pregnant with me. :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: DrX