Any of yall fukk with Jojo's Bizarre Adventure?

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I didn't really get into it until earlier this year and now it's one of my faves. The manga has been going on since 1987 and has been pretty much considered one of the GOATs. The anime aired earlier this year and that was what got me into the series. Didn't wanna wait for the anime's second season and just decide to read the manga. I caught up finally a few months back.

If you can get past the suspect character designs, it's a dope manga and anime. The protagonists are cool and it has some of the dopest and most creative fights I've read in a manga. You can also see where a lot of other mangas/anime/video games got their material from. Personas from the Persona video game series is a straight jack from stands in the JoJo series. It's also cool to see how the author's style changed throughout the years, both art and story wise. Also, Dio Brando is one of the GOAT villians.

Just something to recommend to you Coli brehs...

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember reading the first three arcs of the Manga (to the end of Jotaro's story).
Manga was fire :krs:

The fights :banderas:
The stands :banderas:
The GOATess :banderas:

I remember they had one villain who was a baby whose stand would attack people in their dreams like Freddy Krueger, but the heroes forgot all about him when they woke up. What they did was they carved all of the info into their own skin in the dream world so they would know things were suspect when they woke up.

I remember Joseph was feeding the baby it's own booboo after they beat his stand :lolbron:

Joseph Joestar is that dude :salute:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I remember reading the first three arcs of the Manga (to the end of Jotaro's story).
Manga was fire :krs:

The fights :banderas:
The stands :banderas:
The GOATess :banderas:

I remember they had one villain who was a baby whose stand would attack people in their dreams like Freddy Krueger, but the heroes forgot all about him when they woke up. What they did was they carved all of the info into their own skin in the dream world so they would know things were suspect when they woke up.

I remember Joseph was feeding the baby it's own booboo after they beat his stand :lolbron:

Joseph Joestar is that dude :salute:
Yeah that baby was straight :demonic:

The stands after Part 3 get even better and more creative:banderas:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I've only watched a few episodes. The one with Daniel J Darby was great. "Nexto game". :banderas:

Random side note: When I would meet women I wasn't interested in I'd tell them my name was Joseph Joestar.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I tried to read one of the mangas off the strength of how much I loved the fighting game back when it was on Dreamcast...but the art was confusing to my eye and I wound up not getting through one chapter. It was one that took place in prison or something.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
when do it come bak on?....even tho i dont like the "avatar" arc i'll still check it out
April 4th. And just so you know, pretty much all the battles from now on are gonna be "avatar" fights. Though I think that makes the rest of the arcs shyt on the first 2.
I tried to read one of the mangas off the strength of how much I loved the fighting game back when it was on Dreamcast...but the art was confusing to my eye and I wound up not getting through one chapter. It was one that took place in prison or something.
Yeah that was Part 6, Stone Ocean. Dope arc and the only part to feature a female protagonist. The ending was a lil rough to swallow though. They did have this guy tho...

Pucci.png

Dude was not to be fukked with.

The art style does take some getting used to and it was one of the reasons I actually didn't even check for it at first. Finally decided to watch the new anime when it dropped and just started reading the manga after that. Glad I did. It's also cool to see how his art evolves over the years to how the style is now. From the big muscular Fist of the North Star looking dudes he drew in the late 80's to the skinny less intimidating guys he draws now.

Hey without Jojo, there wouldn't be any characters like Street Fighter's Guile, Rose, etc. Those were heavily inspired from characters in the Jojo series...