Any Brehs Tryna Get Into I.T., Today is Your Chance

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
last day to register for the new certification program GOOGLE launched, called Coursera.

can do a 7 day trial. one of the courses begins Today.
can start at any level, beginner with no background, to System Admin work ,SCCM, etc. I believe its only $49 a month.

Google IT Support Professional Certificate | Coursera
Through a dynamic mix of video lectures, quizzes, and hand-on labs and widgets, this program will introduce you to troubleshooting and customer service, networking, operating systems, system administration, automation, and security.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
last day to register for the new certification program GOOGLE launched, called Coursera.

can do a 7 day trial. one of the courses begins Today.
can start at any level, beginner with no background, to System Admin work ,SCCM, etc. I believe its only $49 a month.

Google IT Support Professional Certificate | Coursera
Through a dynamic mix of video lectures, quizzes, and hand-on labs and widgets, this program will introduce you to troubleshooting and customer service, networking, operating systems, system administration, automation, and security.

I’m in there!

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I passed this on to a few friends.

:ohhh: this could be my chance to finally get some certs

good lookin family

question: If I want to work in one of those companies after finishing the certification, will the jobs be where I can work remotely anywhere? Or do I have to relocate?
Highly unlikely