Ancient Aliens completely, and utterly debunked and destroyed.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ[/ame]

Even though I never really watched the show much anyway because of the hair guy and the other ridiculous people they interviewed, its fun to watch this guy completely destroy the show. I mean that George Tsoukalos cat's entire life revolves around this theory being true :skip: and he can't even get rudimentary facts straight. Dude has made a nice living being a proponent of nonsense. It's so demonic.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
tsoukalos-u-mad.jpg

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Please elaborate. I seriously wouldn't mind having a drink with this guy. He seems seriously entertaining in his insanity.

lets just say it goes deeper than the ancient aliens theory. Dude said he has contact with alien beings once every 3 months in the middle of the night. He said they are planning to make their reveal and prove his ancient alien theories :rudy:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
even though dude is a nut and i dont believe in his theory...i have to say it makes way more sense than your bible homie :upsetfavre:

You wanted to believe him so bad because believing in the trash he spews somehow absolves you of morality since you can now put the origins and creation of man on a group of sky monsters. Hopefully you overcome these trash thoughts and cease fruther annexing yourself from friends. Being a demon has no true reward, friend.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
You wanted to believe him so bad because believing in the trash he spews somehow absolves you of morality since you can now put the origins and creation of man on a group of sky monsters. Hopefully you overcome these trash thoughts and cease fruther annexing yourself from friends. Being a demon has no true reward, friend.

Friend, I don't believe in that shyt.

But if I was presented a choice between that bullshyt and your bigger bullshyt bible, your bible would be in the bushes :rudy: