American Beauty

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
One of the great "White People Problems" movies of all time... In the same vein as The Big Chill and Ordinary People....

This

I didnt grow up in suburbia or middle america so this movie didn't really speak to me but I appreciate it for what it was worth.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
This

I didnt grow up in suburbia or middle america so this movie didn't really speak to me but I appreciate it for what it was worth.

I looked beyond that aspect and realized a person that wasnt happy with where his life was and wanted to change it with no fukks given. I enjoyed the movie but I can only watch it once. Havent seen it since 2001

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
American_Beauty_jail_cell.png

That speaks to me.:to:

Soon though...:shaq:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Great flick. One of my favorites.

I haven't watched it for a long time but the imagery and the music is beautiful too.

Good movie to watch stoned as well :D

I don't smoke weed these days but back in the day, I always thought it was a great stoner flick.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
been wanting to see it again for a while..havent seen it since it came out

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
ah 1999...

i loved the way the narration went and the drama throughout was stella', riiiiiight guys?

come to think of it i've been feeling a bit like lester. what i took, personally, was say what's on your mind and be happy because death is always just around the corner. also, from the perspective of the youngins, get something together for yourself because you never know when you're going to have to move on.

life is a mystery and love is dangerous.

Jixson

Pro
Daps
Reppin
League of Legends
Very good movie.

Those pretty much underage titties are so good too.

This, Usual Suspects and Se7en made Kevin Spacey's career, and lead to some awful shyt though, but these three movies are VERY good, and he is supposed to be good in House of cards.