All you Hoegan stans...

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I hope you were all racist redneck confederate flag waving fakkits otherwise your mom should of swallowed you when that hoe had the chance

and remember when I tell ya, Kliq NEVER taken an L

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I hope you were all racist redneck confederate flag waving fakkits otherwise your mom should of swallowed you when that hoe had the chance

and remember when I tell ya, Kliq NEVER taken an L

hqdefault.jpg

You got that Stockholm syndrome

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
IF you're black and you're cool with that being portrayed on screen, then you lost breh

you offended by a fake wrasslin storyline while trying to deflect from Hoegan being a KKK member :heh:

who lost?

Last edited:

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You do realize you're saying that their moms should of swallowed them if they're NOT racist fakkits right? Sentence structure, my friend. :troll:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
This

I got this mark in the main thread trying to tell me that DX acting racist wasn't cooked up by Cokeboy and Vinny Ru

These smarks man :smh:

It's the only way these marks can deflect from the fact their God was a klansman

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
you offended by a fake wrasslin storyline while trying to deflect from Hoegan being a KKK member :heh:

who lost?

I wasn't trying to deflect anything

Act like blackface isn't offensive brehs, you a Al Jolson and Birth of a Nation fan too?