All things considered, it’s obvious Seth Rollins should be the guy.. right?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Cause Shawn Michaels was always the picture of health...

face-without-mouth.jpg

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
That 2K commercial where you see him burning all the stuff in the warehouse got Seth like 50% more over than he's ever been just cause it tells a story.

Seth has all the talent and potential you could want out of a wrassler, but what is there for me to care about? Right now he's just a good wrestler that wants to be a good wrestler... where's the conflict? What is the story arc right now? What is there for a viewer to look forward to? WWE regularly goes YEARS without answering these questions for a lot of their roster so most of the viewers are not gonna really buy into any of these characters.

I think Braun still hasn't milled around long enough for the fans to give up on him so you could still make him the guy, so he has a better chance than Seth imo.

that's the thing..

there isn't a story, but there IS a story to be told..

You swap Seth with Roman at Mania, do the same build with he and Brock.. The workhorse underdog vs the guy who shows up when he wants to collect his paycheck.. that crowd would be COMPLETELY different, and 100000% behind Seth. if he wins, they pop HUGE and a star is born.

Guaranteed.

But instead, we get a waste of a main event where essentially nothing happened. The outcome effects nothing. Roman is still rejected and people are still indifferent to Brock. Its embarrassing..

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's the thing..

there isn't a story, but there's a story to tell

You swap Seth with Roman at Mania, same build. The workhorse underdog vs the beast.. that crowd would be completely different, 100% behind Seth, and if he wins, they pop HUGE.

Guaranteed.

I'm with that, and it's simple enough that WWE can pull it off :flabbynsick:

Hopefully this IC reign will lead to something :yeshrug:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Oh the guy that acts like a whiny little brat sometimes with the super annoying raspy voice that uses a bunch of other people's moves?.... No

That was his issue in the past

He came off whiney because of his heel push when he was hiding behind J&J security and shyt.. the short lived Shield reunion kinda deaded all that though, He’s just recently hit his stride..

And they’ve seemingly struck gold with the burn it down shyt. It’s caught on in a big way

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Everytime they put seth in the spotlight

Vs sting - headline a ppv and match ruined cuz he hurt sting

Vs cena - breaks cenas nose midmatch

Vs finn - for the first universal title - tosses too early and hurts him

Vs joe - start of a new program and gets injured

Vs kane - does too mych, tryna flip powerbomb KANE off the top rope like a doofus. Hurt as the champ

Dude does way too much out there and this has happened TOO often for a dude who is THE GUY; especially in the era where neither guy is really a SUPERstar and they need each other. This isnt hulk injuring earthquake..

Imo their best bet is to rework ambrose. He was always the most popular guy in the group, things just didnt work out the way they had him portrayed.. he still has another shot in him and imo he should get it over seth... Hell be the most over guy when he returns mark my words.

For now its braun.