All these vladtv interviews, I want to see an Amil vladtv interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milk Man

Veteran
Daps
I'd love to hear what she been up to since leaving Roc-a-Fella Records and what her time there was like and why she left the rap game :ehh:

:wow:

Amil.jpg

amil-jay-zs-former-981dc6.jpg

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Get her an interview somewhere! I said Vlad cause Vlad stay finding motherfukkers and getting interviews. That motherfukker got a D.O.C. interview! :damn:
Bro I fukkin HATE that these black entertainers give him interviews. he don't know or give a fukk about our music. Straight vulture.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Bro I fukkin HATE that these black entertainers give him interviews. he don't know or give a fukk about our music. Straight vulture.

Saw his Tony Sunshine interview today (first Vlad shyt I've ever watched.) Homie had no couth whatsoever. Just simple things like him saying "died" instead of "passed away"

Can't fukk with the man at all

Milk Man

Veteran
Daps

I hear you. I think the thing that I like is that he does get interviews with people I've been wanting to hear from for a minute. So nikkas like The D.O.C., Cold187um, Dj Yella, Daz, and many others are given a platform to talk when most interviews with them nowadays be so short or either so typical it's like you don't really get to hear shyt from them in depth about the good ol days of when they was running shyt

Status
Not open for further replies.