All seriousness. PS4 is lacking games man

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The system collecting dust man :yeshrug:
Kill zone is ass man. Resogun is nice but who balling with Arcade games after spending 400 on a system.

The games are lacking and the spring releases are ok.
Drive club might be okay but for people with both systems you will already have Forza and Need for like 3 to 4 months.
Infamous Second Sons boring. First one was repetitive and boring.
MLB the show great looking game and does baseball good but like Baseball it's boring.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
34965_Paulie_Walnuts.gif

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Kill zone is ass man. Resogun is nice but who balling with Arcade games after spending 400 on a system.

Drive club might be okay but for people with both systems you will already have Forza and Need for like 3 to 4 months.
MLB the show great looking game and does baseball good but like Baseball it's boring.
Where are you playing your multi-plat games? The reasons I'd want to get an Xbox One or PS4 right now are pretty much just better versions of multi-platform games (and Resogun). If I got one of the next gen consoles, I wouldn't pick up any exclusives - just NBA 2K14, Battlefield 4 and Assassin's Creed 4 and call it a day.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

I've not played mine in quite some time, but I first day Sony hardware for a different reason. They start downsizing and removing features.

I have PS2 backwards compatibility on my launch day PS3 that still functions, now when you get a PS3, you have two less USB ports than myself and you can't play PS2 games.

I got a Vita on launch, with that beautiful OLED screen. Now, Sony is going to push that LED bullshyt.

Not knowing what Sony is going to yank from the PS4, but I made sure to get the original vision of the console because they start hacking away at shyt.

In due time though, the games will come but Resogun is the only game I can play for a length of time. Killzone hasn't pulled me in.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Are you new to video games or something?

Its to be expected that when a system first comes out it wouldn't have much games.

Would you rather they rush out a half assed game or take their time to give you a completed one?

Why you hype breh? There is no excuse for coming out with 1 exclusive at launch when the competition had 3 or more. No other launch ever did that Shyt. That's insane

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where are you playing your multi-plat games? The reasons I'd want to get an Xbox One or PS4 right now are pretty much just better versions of multi-platform games (and Resogun). If I got one of the next gen consoles, I wouldn't pick up any exclusives - just NBA 2K14, Battlefield 4 and Assassin's Creed 4 and call it a day.
For the most part this.
Though I still had fun with Knack, Resogun, and somewhat Killzone.

I'm consistently switching from the PS4, PS3, and the Vita. It looks like I'll be buying a couple of games for each next year, also.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Why you hype breh? There is no excuse for coming out with 1 exclusive at launch when the competition had 3 or more. No other launch ever did that Shyt. That's insane
Oh excuse them for not rushing out a half assed product.

Maybe they should just push out half assed products and demand updates every few days right? Would that please you oh great one?

I'm sure you think COD is the best game ever huh?

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's a grave mistake, and fiscally irresponsible, to purchase a new gaming console so early. Wait awhile for the overrated rehashed sequels of CoD, Battlefield, and Assassin's Creed and maybe you could sit with the cool kids at the lunch table. Reluctant members of the Sony Defense Force spend more time staring at gun textures in Killzone than actually playing the game anyway.