All mulatto women should mix with white men

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
Mulattoes should first create a division between them and blacks, we should become our own group like in Louisiana where we were more respected and admired. We should refuse to be grouped into blacks that are different from us in every way.

Mulatto women should marry up with white men to produce handsome quadroon offspring and the quadroons should find a white partner or another light-skinned mixed race partner for the bettering of our group.

I'm tired of seeing mulattas with ugly jet black looking nikkas, it makes my stomach turn, that they are throwing away their opportunity to produce a healthy quadroon.

IMG_2952.jpg

quadroon02.jpg

tumblr_mgli59z5831qe2s1lo1_400.jpg

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
If you want to be your own group, why mix with whites ? Why not just mate with other mulattoes?

Because mixing with whites = higher social status and more acquired wealth. Those creole mulattoes and west indies mulattoes in the 18th and 19th century knew how to do it.

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
mulatress is a man.

if im a man what do u suppose race I am?
black men sure as hell don't care for mulatto women mixing it with white men
my late great grandmother (god bless her heart) was a quadroon woman with a white man in New Orleans (1930s). such a brave woman. :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
FOH. This shyt will not happen because in most cases "mulattos" are sexually attracted to nikkaS!

And if you think choosing one have of your race is "dating up" your a classic self hating bamboozled half Negroe that longs for the good ol plantation days And probably a downlow nikka with that silly lookin bytch as your avi.

Ol "let me dilute my DNA and get rid of have of what makes me who I am" n1ggar thinking white society gonna let your nikka ass assimilate cuz you only half a nikka

Last edited:

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
FOH. This shyt will not happen because in most cases "mulattos" are sexually attracted to nikkaS!

And off you think choosing one have of your race is "dating" up your a classic self hating bamboozled half Negroe that longs for the good ol plantation days And probably a downlow nikka with that silly lookin bytch as your avi.

Black men insult every decent looking woman out there, they only like bishes who got huge ass implants and look like a t/s hooker.

Most mulattoes are brainwashed to prefer black men.. long time ago majority of mulatto women would mate with white men if not it would be other mulattoes.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Ol "let me dilute my DNA and get rid of have of what makes me who I am" whitey thinking black society gonna let your cracker ass assimilate cuz you only half white
Don't mind me, decided to swap black and white to see what pride looks like. :manny:

That'll be the day. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men insult every decent looking woman out there, they only like bishes who got huge ass implants and look like a t/s hooker.

Most mulattoes are brainwashed to prefer black men.. long time ago majority of mulatto women would mate with white men if not it would be other mulattoes.

Your whole sub genre "mullato" on this continent was created by white devils with a thirst for black p*ssy raping slaves. A few hundred years later we actually have silly negroes like yourself wanting to side with the half that forcefully impregnated your ancestors :russ:.

They even got your dumb ass thinking that the blackman is the reason you ain't shyt. Go head, respond with the obligatory explanation of how "educated" and "successful" you are. Either way your either a closest homo with race issues hiding behind that avi or your the average mixed jawn whose been smutted out and hurt by a few nikkas Tryna switch teams

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
Your whole sub genre "mullato" on this continent was created by white devils with a thirst for black p*ssy raping slaves. A few hundred years later we actually have silly negroes like yourself wanting to side with the half that forcefully impregnated your ancestors :russ:.

They even got your dumb ass thinking that the blackman is the reason you ain't shyt. Go head, respond with the obligatory explanation of how "educated" and "successful" you are. Either way your either a closest homo with race issues hiding behind that avi or your the average mixed jawn whose been smutted out and hurt by a few nikkas Tryna switch teams

It's not the case. I've actually never been with a man who is not white. lmao