Aiyo.. Real Talk B. Aiyo. . You ever try and dance with a midget?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Well let me tell you. .That shyt is damn near impossible.

Peep it.

I was back in Piffsburgh. Decided to hit this bar somebody told me about. I had always seen it but never actually went in there. It was during the day. . My plan was to go in during the day. Get a drink or two and if it looked like it had potential I may come back at night sometime.

So as I am walking in my lil bro hits me up on the celly.
Picture-121.png
Talkinbout he is bored and wants to go out. I walk in the bar politicking on the phone talkinbout " well i am in this new spot. . I will let you know how it is. . if its fly we will hit it up tonight. " :smugfavre:

I walk in. Standard Piffsburgh bar setup. Big U-Shaped bar and counter. In the back is a lil dance floor. This is like 4 in the afternoon so there was only a few people in the place.

I sit down still on the phone. . When next to me a lil blonde thing sits down. :mjpls: I seen her out the corner of my eye but did not really look over. I order a drink and am sipping and talking. . After about 10 minutes I get a tap on my shoulder. Lil honey dip asked if I want to dance. .

I was so smooth brehs. You would have been proud. I tell "shorty" without even still really looking fully at her. . :youngsabo: " Sure thing mami. I got you on the next song." She was like. " Ok daddy that sounds great."

My brother is on the line and he hears it and is :dwillhuh: Say word?? Its like that?? I tell him yeah breh. :myman: Now I decide to take a :whoo: peek at ol girl. . When I turn my head to the right to sneak a look she happened to be turning to her right also talking to a girl on the other side of her. So all I saw was a petite frame and some luxurious blonde hair. :ahh:

I aint even worried. :smugdraper: I wrap it up on the phone with my brother. Say some G shyt. Then the next song hits.

Juvenile. . Back that ass up. In my mind I am thinking this is so appropriate. I am going to have her ass doing cartwheels on the dance floor. I get up off of my bar stool. Look over at my dance partner. . And she is climbing down the bar stool like it is a ladder. . .. :what:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I could not freaking believe it. . :confused: She slid down the last rung of the bar stool like it was the fire pole in Ghostbusters.

So I am just standing there looking down at her :unsure: She is looking at me :o: The she grabs my hand with her lil paw and pulls me to the dance floor talkinbout this his her jam. .

I could not bring myself to look at the other people in the bar. In my mind I just knew they were all :umad: Of course since its the afternoon there was nobody on the dance floor but us. . .

I said F it. I am here. I look at her and she starts really moving!! She was dancing like a fly girl from In Living Color. :stylin: I did not know what to do. . There was nothing to grab on to. She was ankle high. And then she started spinning :mj: and then flipped that into a funky version of the Stanky Leg. She was killing it. . I am trying to keep up but she is so low to the ground!

When the chorus came on she starts really twerking like she was on a pole.

Girl, you looks good, won't you back that azz up
You'se a fine motherfukker, won't you back that azz up
Call me Big Daddy when you back that azz up
Hoe, who is you playin wit? Back that azz up

midget-stripper-love-pole.jpg

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
How tall are you Mills? Did you end up getting those digits, midgets got fat asses :takedat:

PAWMG

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
How tall are you Mills? Did you end up getting those digits, midgets got fat asses :takedat:

PAWMG

I am a legit 6ft

Her ass was :gladbron: Thicker than a Snicker.:win: But I was so shocked by what was going on I could not process this situation. .:noah:

The whole song this midget pawg was dancing her fat ass off. I am shuffling back n forth. . At one point when she literally scrubbed the ground with her ass I attempted to get low too. It was to low for me to sustain for more than a few moments. :sad:

After the song I was hella embarrassed. The whole bar was quiet as fukk. NOBODY was talking. They were all looking and watching. :merchant:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I am a legit 6ft

Her ass was :gladbron: Thicker than a Snicker.:win: But I was so shocked by what was going on I could not process this situation. .:noah:

The whole song this midget pawg was dancing her fat ass off. I am shuffling back n forth. . At one point when she literally scrubbed the ground with her ass I attempted to get low too. It was to low for me to sustain for more than a few moments. :sad:

After the song I was hella embarrassed. The whole bar was quiet as fukk. NOBODY was talking. They were all looking and watching. :merchant:

They were like:

84a2528ece94dec7fa73b581d426b9c37ae3d9e.gif

Midgets do be havin' the fattest fatties tho. But :dead: at sliding down a bar stool, she must have been like 1.5' tall