After observing the SAHBI video for "PULL UP WITH A STICK"..i think i owe PHONZI an apology

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
you were right @PhonZhi you were Right.............. :manny:

i got a 10 year old son mane.....this shyt is just weighing on my damn conscious for real :to:

:why: ive seen and have promoted sad to say my fair share of ignorance in rap music for entertainment purposes...

but gottdamn this has to be the most pathetic primitive azz savage fukkery ive witnessed...

why they got all these grown azz men in the late 30s and 40s showing off guns in front of all these lil kids

look at this broad......she just think the whole concept is funny..."sukk a nikka dikk ah something" :snoop:

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
That 666 shyt is deep tho @ 6:42

:beli: you know gottdamn well that boy just wanted a gimmick for shock value purposes...

tell him to explain the INVERTED "CROSS" on his forehead as well........

these negroes will do anything from putting on dresses to fake worshiping the devil just for some instagram likes and streaming spins.... :martin:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
:beli: you know gottdamn well that boy just wanted a gimmick for shock value purposes...

tell him to explain the INVERTED "CROSS" on his forehead as well........

these negroes will do anything from putting on dresses to fake worshiping the devil just for some instagram likes and streaming spins.... :martin:
You right but I really like pull up wit a stick :sadbron:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
you were right @PhonZhi you were Right.............. :manny:

i got a 10 year old son mane.....this shyt is just weighing on my damn conscious for real :to:

:why: ive seen and have promoted sad to say my fair share of ignorance in rap music for entertainment purposes...

but gottdamn this has to be the most pathetic primitive azz savage fukkery ive witnessed...

why they got all these grown azz men in the late 30s and 40s showing off guns in front of all these lil kids

look at this broad......she just think the whole concept is funny..."sukk a nikka dikk ah something" :snoop:

Breh he's 10.. turn that shyt off and have him in tech books and podcasts you're stronger than this

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So who's fault is it?

Are the fans being brainwashed or choosing to embrace such filth?

Why is it acceptable in our society?

I'm not with the phonzi pointing fingers strategy. If you a fan of this shyt or artist you are the problem. Not the label. Turn off the bullshyt.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
So who's fault is it?

Are the fans being brainwashed or choosing to embrace such filth?

Why is it acceptable in our society?

I'm not with the phonzi pointing fingers strategy. If you a fan of this shyt or artist you are the problem. Not the label. Turn off the bullshyt.

Right. @The HONORABLE SKJ having a moment

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
The criminalization/ demonization of the black image has been a tactic of white supremacy for generations now:yeshrug:

Black people today are unaware of this or don't care. We find this "entertaining". We find the glorification of black genocide "entertaining".

You won't see a young J*wish guy rapping about "pulling up" on other J*wish people. and committing violence. You're just not gonna see it.

Black people have been mentally conditioned to see "entertainment" in violence and destruction against OURSELVES.

Media propaganda has been the most effective tool used against blacks for generations now.

Study Minstrel Shows, blackface and the 1915 film "The Birth Of A Nation". These were all tools used to criminalize and condition the minds of the masses to accept blacks as inferior, violent, irresponsible,etc.

Modern-day Hip hop is a shiny new toy being used to accomplish this. Back then, white boys put on black makeup to portray blacks as violent savages, today billionaire white boys pay black people to portray these same negative stereotypes about OURSELVES:wow:

Last edited:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
The labels are run by people that HATE black people. THERE IS A DIRECT ASSAULT ON THE BLACK
MIND AND IMAGE/REPUTATION

Its called "psychological warfare"

These labels have the ability to make "famous" anybody whose willing to perpetuate the most negative stereotypes of black people. Whoever they make famous gains INFLUENCE over the masses (specifically the youth).

Y'all stay blind. Y'all are playing right into the hands of white supremacy. Remember: white supremacy thrives off the ignorance of black people.

They WANT us to think its "just entertainment". Minstrel Shows back in the day was "just entertainment" too:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is The Coli where...

*Saying anything negative about young niccas making destructive music like this is "hating". We should keep quiet and let these young niccas eat.

*Rejecting this type of bullshyt on The Coli either means you're flabby or a white boy.

Everything about this lil nicca offends my senses. Beyond the music...if you have to tat an upside down cross on your forehead and rep 666 for attention then try to pass it off as black masonry that's bottom-of-the-barrel type shyt...whether you believe in God or not, resorting to shock tactics like that is pathetic.