☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I mean Deadpool brought me back to the 90s when PG-13 movies WERE THEMSELVES adult themed and pushing the line.

I need that raw violence, that unwavering grit and grime, and that unrelenting crude behavior.

Action movies supposedly are about the most fukked up elements of society and granted Deadpool had a little cartoonish nature, it should be the standard films like Batman should be living up to.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean Deadpool brought me back to the 90s when PG-13 movies WERE THEMSELVES adult themed and pushing the line.

I need that raw violence, that unwavering grit and grime, and that unrelenting crude behavior.

Action movies supposedly are about the most fukked up elements of society and granted Deadpool had a little cartoonish nature, it should be the standard films like Batman should be living up to.

:mjlol:

Dumbest shyt I've read all day on the Coli......and that's saying something.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I found Deadpool to be fairly mediocre. Cussing just to be cussing a lot of the time. I don't really care about cussing much, but at least do it with purpose instead of cussing like you have Tourette's Syndrome. Seeing it in a theater that happened to be filled with a bunch of a$$hole comic nerds probably didn't help much either.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
I found Deadpool to be fairly mediocre. Cussing just to be cussing a lot of the time. I don't really care about cussing much, but at least do it with purpose instead of cussing like you have Tourette's Syndrome. Seeing it in a theater that happened to be filled with a bunch of a$$hole comic nerds probably didn't help much either.
This

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Crudeness, violence, and grit aren't adult themes. Hell, I think Doc Ock's "birth scene" in SM2 was shockingly dark and adult without a single bit of gore.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Same for me. It was cool but the jokes got old quick and so did the humor. My movie experience was similar. People laughing way too hard at the most immature unfunny shyt. The action was pretty good but the story was aight at best. The violence wasn't even all that graphic to me. Logan did a better job