After Beating Tomb Raider...

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I must say this game is up there with some of the best action games I have ever played; The writers do a good job of showing laras passion and pain of trying to get off the island . the game did need a bit more character development of the side characters but the story is one of the best i have ever been through. Just when i thought the game was over, it had some more exciting areas to bring me through. nothing but non stop action and set pieces in this game. I would say it took me about 13-15 hours to complete this game; and im no where done i need to go through all the tombs and collect the jewels/reading. this game is incredible if it wasn't for the garbage ass multi that they outsourced this would have a legit reason to be called best game of this generation.

My favorite thing about this game has to be the atmosphere. The environments look absolutely perfect.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
I must say this game is up there with some of the best action games I have ever played; The writers do a good job of showing laras passion and pain of trying to get off the island . the game did need a bit more character development of the side characters but the story is one of the best i have ever been through. Just when i thought the game was over, it had some more exciting areas to bring me through. nothing but non stop action and set pieces in this game. I would say it took me about 13-15 hours to complete this game; and im no where done i need to go through all the tombs and collect the jewels/reading. this game is incredible if it wasn't for the garbage ass multi that they outsourced this would have a legit reason to be called best game of this generation.

My favorite thing about this game has to be the atmosphere. The environments look absolutely perfect.

*Holds out hope that the multiplayer is just an "acquired" taste*

:cape:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
*Holds out hope that the multiplayer is just an "acquired" taste*

:cape:

TBH i have never played the multi im about to go on it now, hopefully it is just an acquired taste because it would be shameful for something that strived for perfection would contain trash.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

The voice acting is incredible in this game. Why are the reviewers hating?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Now I just need one more credible coli breh to confirm liking the game before I cop :whew:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis

How fukked are some of the deaths she can have, I saw one where the spike went threw her throat in the water and that shyt had me like :damn:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
How fukked are some of the deaths she can have, I saw one where the spike went threw her throat in the water and that shyt had me like :damn:

the deaths are gruesome, even had me going :whoa: last night when i fell into the water once and she bashed her head and drowned.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The voice acting is incredible in this game. Why are the reviewers hating?

The hate comes from the fact that they expected her to not be as productive/skilled as a killer considering she has had no training outside of bow and arrow. with out the action and killing wth would i even want to play the game:mindblown:. she's a croft for a reason

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
the deaths are gruesome, even had me going :whoa: last night when i fell into the water once and she bashed her head and drowned.

:scusthov: they doing it like that, I saw a preview when a wolf or some shyt was on top of her, first thing I thought was, this is so :demonic: