Africa's biggest Jesus statue’ unveiled in Nigeria...Nigerians get tf in here.

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
Africas-biggest-Jesus-statue-unveiled-in-Nigeria.jpg

Nigerian-Businessman-To-Unveil-The-Biggest-Statue-of-Jesus-In-Africa-1.jpg

‘Africa’s biggest Jesus statue’ unveiled in Nigeria

:what::what::what::what::what::what: wtf my nikka is this a joke???

Some Nigerians wanna be Europeans so bad

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone who's friends with Africans on Facebook won't be surprised by this. Their entire page is God this Jesus that. Europeans really did work on them.

What's even funnier is that the statue was made in China. A white Jesus statue made in China for black people to worship :deadmanny:
I was on the bus the other day and heard this nigerian woman sitting by herself continuosly whispering jesus sounded like she was having an orgasm :heh: Then I saw a dude with the strongest nigerian accent speaking into a microphone ranting on at passers by talkin about surrending to jeseus people before its too late. not entirely against it seems to help the live good lives but damn dont let it turn you mental :dahell:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was on the bus the other day and heard this nigerian woman sitting by herself continuosly whispering jesus sounded like she was having an orgasm :heh: Then I saw a dude with the strongest nigerian accent speaking into a microphone ranting on at passers by talkin about surrending to jeseus people before its too late. not entirely against it seems to help the live good lives but damn dont let it turn you mental :dahell:
Around my way you see these Africans standing in the streets handing out bible scriptures or preaching in a busy public place with a microphone. I always just :snoop:. theyre an embarrassment. :scust:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's funny is...this is the oldest depiction of Jesus in Africa (Egypt)

Jesus.jpg

And Ethiopians depicted him as a lightskin brother with a Afro

Jesus-Ethiopia-17th-Century.png

Ethiopian_Religious_Painting_-_Church_of_Debra_Berhan_Selassie.jpg

What these Nigerians, Ugandans and other Africans follow today is a cracker-rized form of evangelical neo-christianity...spread recently by americac missionaries in the past few decades.

The white man is the devil that the bible speaks of...can i get a THATS RIIIIIIIIGHT?