ADVANCED Lucid Dreaming - Oneirology Expirement

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I believe in discovering things for yourself... so I wanted to share knowledge on how to experience "Inception" type of dreams. This thread is for those interested in Oneirology & using Dreams for guidance or similar. One simple method I decided to share is using "Silene Capensis," the most powerful Dream Herb known to man.
FvdW5i2.jpg

I bought 1oz from Amazon. Typical ritual requires a gram of root or powder per serving. Without confusing anyone I found a video on YouTube that explains how to prepare it properly using the ritualistic method.
Have something to write down your experience in order to better recall it. I usually having a drawing pad as well as the environment in dreams aided by Silene is REAL AS FUKK. It's honestly times I don't remember "here" while I'm "there."
EcRZu1j.jpg

This will be my personal experience using Silene Capensis & I usually do my own ritual leading up to it. I first will do a simple Oracle Card reading to sort of base what my "intention" for wanting guidance or similar in a dream.
SRfq9gv.jpg

In this case I drew the Merkaba, Pyramid Of Light, Past Life & Soul Healing (or understanding). Everyone has their own methods but in this I was to attempt to use a Merkaba in a dream, inside of a Pyramid to launch like a Rocket & my intention is Past Life Memories.
jRJ7dgX.jpg

I usually charge the area I plan to sleep with 4 Obsidian Pyramids even though ANY pyramid shaped item will do as they all naturally draw Prana up. No more then 30 minutes or else you risk unbalancing. I will also usually perform a small Golden Dawn like ritual & prayer of protection.
owI5N35.jpg

One method I personally use is to concentrate on building landscapes in dreams. I will usually draw a few cards from my Earth deck. Using these elements I Meditate for 8 minutes or more specifically "building" this landscape in my mind until I can hold it there. Once I can revisit that landscape without needing to concentrate too hard then I know I'm ready.
1xeWLMs.jpg

Also for those unaware, what helped me concentrate on building landscapes was using Sacred Geometry & it also creates very powerful impressions. Like drawing the shapes of a drawing before erasing & completing the layers.

The traditional method of using Silene Capensis is to make the froth following the instructions from the YouTube video. This requires at least 3 days of dedication but I tend to continue taking it as the effects become stronger. Take on an empty stomach in the morning 3 days in a row. Some start to have the vivid dreams on the 2nd night then the INTENSE one on the 3rd. I personally use it 28 days in a row as the dreams will increase in vividness & realism. They will also last much longer even at times you may feel as though you've been gone for weeks.

@Reaganomics @Norton G.Nubuck @Indica @youngCopernicus @Wild self @CinnaSlim @Phoenix_Knightly23 @Christopher browns @Illuminatos @fukkyalifestyle @DontgetTired777 @DaRealness @shin @KillahKamn @NerdBird @ThaRealness @beanz @Method Man @Grams @UserNameless @BocaRear @Howie Doroughberg @Leasy @True Blue Moon @Makavalli @Patz @Schmoove @cloudbox @99Fenomenosphantom00 @aXiom @Slang Dussain Ali ... for those interested I tried to tag a few from the "Universe Is Listening" thread...

3 Nights from now will be Day #3. I'll keep the OP updated when the experience takes place. :demonic:

Last edited:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I believe in discovering things for yourself... so I wanted to share knowledge on how to experience "Inception" type of dreams. This thread is for those interested in Oneirology & using Dreams for guidance or similar. One simple method I decided to share is using "Silene Capensis," the most powerful Dream Herb known to man.
FvdW5i2.jpg

I bought 1oz from Amazon. Typical ritual requires a gram of root or powder per serving. Without confusing anyone I found a video on YouTube that explains how to prepare it properly using the ritualistic method.
Have something to write down your experience in order to better recall it. I usually having a drawing pad as well as the environment in dreams aided by Silene is REAL AS FUKK. It's honestly times I don't remember "here" while I'm "there."
EcRZu1j.jpg

This will be my personal experience using Silene Capensis & I usually do my own ritual leading up to it. I first will do a simple Oracle Card reading to sort of base what my "intention" for wanting guidance or similar in a dream.
SRfq9gv.jpg

In this case I drew the Merkaba, Pyramid Of Light, Past Life & Soul Healing (or understanding). Everyone has their own methods but in this I was to attempt to use a Merkaba in a dream, inside of a Pyramid to launch like a Rocket & my intention is Past Life Memories.
jRJ7dgX.jpg

I usually charge the area I plan to sleep with 4 Obsidian Pyramids even though ANY pyramid shaped item will do as they all naturally draw Prana up. No more then 30 minutes or else you risk unbalancing. I will also usually perform a small Golden Dawn like ritual & prayer of protection.
owI5N35.jpg

One method I personally use is to concentrate on building landscapes in dreams. I will usually draw a few cards from my Earth deck. Using these elements I Meditate for 8 minutes or more specifically "building" this landscape in my mind until I can hold it there. Once I can revisit that landscape without needing to concentrate too hard then I know I'm ready.
1xeWLMs.jpg

Also for those unaware, what helped me concentrate on building landscapes was using Sacred Geometry & it also creates very powerful impressions. Like drawing the shapes of a drawing before erasing & completing the layers.

The traditional method of using Silene Capensis is to make the froth following the instructions from the YouTube video. This requires at least 3 days of dedication but I tend to continue taking it as the effects become stronger. Take on an empty stomach in the morning 3 days in a row. Some start to have the vivid dreams on the 2nd night then the INTENSE one on the 3rd. I personally use it 28 days in a row as the dreams will increase in vividness & realism. They will also last much longer even at times you may feel as though you've been gone for weeks.

@Reaganomics @Norton G.Nubuck @Indica @youngCopernicus @Wild self @CinnaSlim @Phoenix_Knightly23 @Christopher browns @Illuminatos @fukkyalifestyle @DontgetTired777 @DaRealness @shin @NerdBird @ThaRealness @beanz @Method Man @Grams @UserNameless @BocaRear @Howie Doroughberg @Leasy @True Blue Moon @Makavalli @Patz @Schmoove @cloudbox @99Fenomenosphantom00 @aXiom @Slang Dussain Ali ... for those interested I tried to tag a few from the "Universe Is Listening" thread...

3 Nights from now will be Day #3. I'll keep the OP updated when the experience takes place. :demonic:

please be careful..

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
is that shyt affordable..?

and it better work minus the extra ritualistic shyt,i'll rub the 3 black (not sure if obsidian) pyramids thy copped in khemet&the black wood eye of Heru(pbuh)piece thy rock around my neck..gotta cop some khemet tarot cards..and i'll use twtter/here for thy dream journal

do you have to be extra alkaline or abstaining from toxins for this shyt to work,got too many of those circulating with no real plans to alter that soon..

don't care how evil,divine,or lucid though,i'll take what the dream scape has to offer, when you stay prepared for that bardo you have no concern for how living,dying,or purgatorious thee illusion is...:blessed:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
@nikkaz In Paris How do you know this is safe and do you have someone with you that can contact paramedics if shyt goes south?

Oh yes ma'am this isn't the first time I've used Silene Capensis & I've prepared it several times for other people. Usually for safety a small teaspoon of powder is placed on the tongue for several minutes to test for any allergic reaction.

I made this thread because its so much misinformation out there & I figured I'd compile all the distorted info down into basic methods for anyone to safely pursue should they cautiously choose to... :whoa: