According to some geneticists, 10% of daddies ain't daddy

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Normal women do it too....
Of course. Any woman is capable of this, it just reinforces the fact many women cheat on the low, raw, without thinking about the repercussions. They have no problem pinning a baby innocently on someone else.....

Luckily I'm always two steps ahead. I monitor and keep alerts on my iPad about ovulation cycles of who I'm seeing.

Remember brehs women can only pregnant once a month and it's usually between a 24-72 hour window. Just don't have sex during that time and you'll be fine......

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This is why paternity tests should be mandatory at birth.:francis:
I'm for it. Forcing a man to involuntarily take care of another man's seed, when a woman was unfaithful is just cruel....

And i don't want to hear about men being unfaithful too, because that's not the topic.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Of course. Any woman is capable of this, it just reinforces the fact many women cheat on the low, raw, without thinking about the repercussions. They have no problem pinning a baby innocently on someone else.....

Luckily I'm always two steps ahead. I monitor and keep alerts on my iPad about ovulation cycles of who I'm seeing.

Remember brehs women can only pregnant once a month and it's usually between a 24-72 hour window. Just don't have sex during that time and you'll be fine......
:scusthov:I aint going that far dam

Ill just tell her we are getting a paternity test if she gets pregnant and leave it at that

King Poetic

In My Lifetime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Jim-Jones-Son-Pudy-Looks-Like-Cam-ron.png

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
If the case involves an expectant mother, Ms. Shuman explained, the hospital's legal obligation is clear: The developing baby is considered part of the mother and the results of the tests therefore belong to her. :skip:

After birth, the course of action is less clear, she said, but lawyers advise that the child is to be considered the patient, whose needs trump those of the parents. Since telling the father could trigger a breakup and leave the child without proper support, the hospital keeps the secret. Sometimes it can be a whopper.

In one family with four daughters, the DNA analysis was so surprising that counsellors asked the mother to explain. "It turned out that the daughters had three different fathers," :gucci:

GMB :mjlol:

That article had some bangers :whew:

I love how the system can keep me in the dark about this, make me pay for the child, and then when I find out still try to force me to PAY CHILD SUPPORT for the "needs of the child" :camby: