about to reach the age where it looks like I'll never have my own family

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
Not married, not a single serious relationship to my name, no relationship experience really, no kids & tip-toeing to 40 (30 going on to 31 in a month). I mean...Ive made my peace with it but.. damn.

just to sit and realize it might not happen... wow. Has anyone else come to that realization also?

share with your brehs, brehs :wow: lets vibe

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
keep your head up breh.

get out there and meet women though man. i know that loneliness takes a toll on your mind every now and then. get out of your comfort zone, open your mouth, blurt some polite/basic bullshyt out at a woman in your crosshairs and introduce yourself. it is that simple sometimes.

arent you a virgin as well / havent had sex for 5 yers or something?

Last edited:

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
keep your head up breh.

get out there and meet women though man. i know that loneliness takes a toll on your mind every now and then. get out of your comfort zone, open your mouth, blurt some polite/basic bullshyt out at a women in your crosshairs and introduce yourself. it is that simple sometimes.

arent you a virgin as well / havent had sex for 5 yers or something?
30 yrs breh. but I appreciate the message. truth is Im done here and I know that even though I wake up every morning trying again and again anyway :smugdraper:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
i already come to turns with it and i'm cool with it..

i have the worse luck when it comes to women from the stand point i always run into women with kid or 2 and i'm like :whoa: i don't plan on being in a serious relationship.

then the women without kids are all on some power/control trip and i'm like :camby: and they be like u don't want no strong sister :stopitslime:..

i'm happy going to work, going to the track to work out and waking up doing what i want to do with no problem...

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you're not proven to be sterile, I don't see how you can say such nonsense.
sometimes you can read the trends yaknowmean

plus having a kid at like 40 and going to their graduation in a wheel chair aint whats poppin..and thats IF I can even get a mate lulz
so youre a virgin?
yeah fam, I still hold the title...no one on thecoli can match my 30 yrs of blue balls [||]

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You already lost if you need a woman or having a family to validate some sort of success in your life. Your alive and healthy with s job. Invest in yourself, engross yourself in your passions, get a passport and travel. Become the man you always want to be, there is a season for everything. I'm not going to cry when its winter I'll embrace and enjoy it.

If your not happy and content with your life being single then when you get a woman and you break up or whatever your going to be in a deep deep dark pit.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Are you being serious?

You got a job so why don't you have females? You got super high standards or something?

Talk to every girl who looks at you. Girls are easy breh real shyt you just gotta approach them first cuz most are scared or too stuck up. Females want us more then we want them.

You're only 31. You almost :flabbynsick:, but you got time. Start getting at chicks now. Date around see what you like for a few years. Then wife up the best candidate. Choose wisely though :ufdup:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:dahell: my Dad I'd 61 and still strong and able.

plus having a kid at like 40 and going to their graduation in a wheel chair aint whats poppin..and that IF I can even get a mate lulz

yeah fam, I still hold the title...no one on thecoli can match my 30 yrs of blue balls [||]

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

plus having a kid at like 40 and going to their graduation in a wheel chair aint whats poppin..and thats IF I can even get a mate lulz

my pops had me at age 39 :manny: