A very :flabbynsick: thanks to whoever name dropped Sleeping Dogs

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Warning, this thread is for :flabbynsick: system owners only.

I currently own an XBox360 :flabbynsick:

For the past 8 years or so I've been terribly behind in the world of gaming, due to my getting older and having more responsibilities, life, etc.
But about 9 months or so ago I bought an Xbox360. I have MW3, GTA4, some MMA game and some UFC game, also.
Those are the types of games I like (and of course all of the major sports EA/2K).
But my main focus now are on games like Tomb Raider, etc. Or something with ill ass graphics and otherworldly monsters, but in a realistic sense..and with a good storyline.

Please list any titles that you would recommend I check out, relative to those listed above.
Things like Socom, Splinter Cell, or even a little more mythical/fantasy/sci-fi, are what I'm looking for.. just not those titles(socom, s.c.) specifically because I've played those as well.

Recently I was reading a gaming thread(that I can't remember the title of) and someone name dropped a game called "sleeping dogs", in reference to how awesome the driving controls are. I took a chance last week and bought the game at the local Game Stop and haven't put it down since. Big thanks for that recommendation :salute:

But I need more titles, like the ones requested above.
I know very very little about the Xbox360 library of games and which ones are worth copping vs which ones are busts. What better place than here to ask for help, and any and all would be greatly appreciated. :blessed:

*edit, daps + rep for all suggestions

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Warning, this thread is for :flabbynsick: system owners only.

I currently own an XBox360 :flabbynsick:

For the past 8 years or so I've been terribly behind in the world of gaming, due to my getting older and having more responsibilities, life, etc.
But about 9 months or so ago I bought an Xbox360. I have MW3, GTA4, some MMA game and some UFC game, also.
Those are the types of games I like (and of course all of the major sports EA/2K).
But my main focus now are on games like Tomb Raider, etc. Or something with ill ass graphics and otherworldly monsters, but in a realistic sense..and with a good storyline.

Please list any titles that you would recommend I check out, relative to those listed above.
Things like Socom, Splinter Cell, or even a little more mythical/fantasy/sci-fi, are what I'm looking for.. just not those titles(socom, s.c.) specifically because I've played those as well.

Recently I was reading a gaming thread(that I can't remember the title of) and someone name dropped a game called "sleeping dogs", in reference to how awesome the driving controls are. I took a chance last week and bought the game at the local Game Stop and haven't put it down since. Big thanks for that recommendation :salute:

But I need more titles, like the ones requested above.
I know very very little about the Xbox360 library of games and which ones are worth copping vs which ones are busts. What better place than here to ask for help, and any and all would be greatly appreciated. :blessed:
Sleeping Dogs was free last month on XBL bruh :mjlol:

Forza Horizon is not what you asked for, but is THAT DAMN GOOD
Gears of War series
Sega has a sale on there games so you can get Vanquish for under $5 over XBL

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
This dude shytting on Sleeping Dogs? How far did you even get? PC version is godly.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
don't know whether to dap + rep you for this suggestion because you're obviously :troll:right now
:lolbron:

Honestly, you should get it if those games are your cup of tea. My roommate has it on the One and he's on it everyday, it's a recent game that has a pretty good sized community.

....though the One and 360 versions are damn near identical tho.... :wow:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Sleeping Dogs was free last month on XBL bruh :mjlol:

Forza Horizon is not what you asked for, but is THAT DAMN GOOD
Gears of War series
Sega has a sale on there games so you can get Vanquish for under $5 over XBL

Nah..not into the "live/online" sect of the gaming world just yet man
:flabbynsick:

Although I've spent enough time at various friends' cribs playing MW/CODs and GTAs type games to know that online gameplay is indeed :banderas:

My knock against it isn't because I don't like it, it's just the fact that it's not worth it for me.
I barely play the thing now as is, I can't see myself paying for an online subscription when I'll probably only get a chance to play online like once a week. :manny: