A letter to … my wife, who won’t get a job while I work myself to death

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
TBH....I don't get women who the day they get pregnant that's it to their career.

I know they say it's best for the kids but I wonder how many were just lazy unambitious people in the first place ?

I get when kids are young....but I have always wondered what sort of person just says fukk it and NEVER goes back. to ANYTHING.

Those women are strange and they usually have some shmuck who is funding their lifestyle. So many women aspire to the 'real housewives' lifestyle but I wonder who the idiot is at the other end.

Minus financial, I always wonder what they DO especially after the kids leave...
They are lazy, and thats it. Dude at my job is like this. Like you said, hes a schmuck. Shes got a degree, and has had it for years now. She got pregnant, and stopped working. Kid is almost 3 now. She hasnt worked since. He asked me what he should do. :stopitslime:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Be a wageslave Brehs :scust:

With his income he could have invested in properties and flipped that to make a profit.

Rented out some joints and cashed out.

But this nikka is short-sighted.

I'm aiming to work in a large law firm in London but there is no way I plan to work after 40. You get your money/capital so you can start a business & get paid & be your own boss :dame:

I personally have no issue with a wife that doesn't work, so long as she understands she has to cook and clean and raise the kids right. :manny:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I think what happens and a lot of women don't want to admit this, but once they find a partner and get pregnant, motherhood and generally speaking domestic life are preferable to the rigors of a career and moving up the ladder. Once the husband got to the point in his career where he can support a household it made no sense from the wife's standpoint to pursue any real work. Once the kids got older, she became acclimated to a life where she doesn't have to get up at 6:30 AM and be back by 8PM, where she can pursue her hobbies and personal interests without fear of the house falling apart. I usually don't advocate for this but the husband seems extremely unhappy and with the kids grown, he should probably divorce his wife.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
GW2bfJz.gif

"You said it to her face right?"

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I think what happens and a lot of women don't want to admit this, but once they find a partner and get pregnant, motherhood and generally speaking domestic life are preferable to the rigors of a career and moving up the ladder. Once the husband got to the point in his career where he can support a household it made no sense from the wife's standpoint to pursue any real work. Once the kids got older, she became acclimated to a life where she doesn't have to get up at 6:30 AM and be back by 8PM, where she can pursue her hobbies and personal interests without fear of the house falling apart. I usually don't advocate for this but the husband seems extremely unhappy and with the kids grown, he should probably divorce his wife.

He better stay.

He is already old and looks like shyt and has wasted his life on this.

His is gonna die there young and she'll get his life insurance policy.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
I will say though that these women won, it's sad that 9/10 times theres an idiot at the other end damn near dead to fund it all for them.

I work with many white dudes like this. And all they do is complain about their lazy wife now 5-10 years after they gave them the green light to stay at home :yeshrug:

bytchES AINT shyt

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
He sound like a bytch

I dont believe any man really wants his s/o to work if she dont want to
I wouldnt want her to work if WE dont have to. Unless you are filthy rich, 2 incomes are better than 1. shyt, she can even keep the money from her job all to herself.

This is how nikkaz get hit wit outrageous alimony when they get divorced. Let their woman sit at home all day, and she cleans you out because she's accustomed to you giving her everything.

Nope. Unless we are rich and dont have to work, BOTH of us are working.

I got a cousin goin thru this shyt right now. Gettin a divorce and she didnt work. She's gonna get about half of his income

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
They are lazy, and thats it. Dude at my job is like this. Like you said, hes a schmuck. Shes got a degree, and has had it for years now. She got pregnant, and stopped working. Kid is almost 3 now. She hasnt worked since. He asked me what he should do. :stopitslime:

Yeah these women get with these simps with good jobs for a reason. Lifetime of security for their children and themselves. They get to be the soccer mom they have seen on TV

They get the degree just in case they don't meet a simp and usually to make their parents happy while they are young

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Yeah an anonymous letter is going to make her look for a job

They are scared simps. They will tell me and you and the whole world how they hate the situation but too scared to man up and tell the bytch to get a job. BUT you know what

THEY CANT because they are married, and she can divorce them and take half and the kids and live basically as good without him seeing his kids or the occasional sex.

GMB_zps8ujnuyqx.gif