A lawyer in California is pushing a ballot measure to legalize killing gay people

My Cali-Colis (or Californians at heart) if this made the ballot, how would you vote?

• Yes - Clean house starting from Frisco(Castro) to Palm Springs

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Nope - People are people. Live and let live and let God judge

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Indifferent - That gay shyt is mainly in the Bay anyway. Just don't bring it to SoCal.

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Wtf - Why did you post this fakkit shyt bruh

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
The Sodomite Supression Act.

SF-city-hall-620x362.jpeg

Orange County attorney Matt McLaughlin paid the $200 filing fee on February 26 to submit the "Sodomite Suppression Act" to voters on November 2016.

The proposal has no chance of becoming law, since it's unconstitutional and would most likely never get approval from California voters, but it's drawn national attention because its provisions are so abhorrent and extreme.

As the San Francisco Chronicle and Sacramento Bee reported, the proposal would require the execution of anyone who touches a person of the same sex for sexual gratification by "bullets to the head or by any other convenient method." It declares that it's "better that offenders should die rather than that all of us should be killed by God's just wrath." Private citizens would be allowed to step in to act as executioners if the state didn't within a year, meaning that the murder of gay and lesbian people would effectively be legalized.

The measure would also make it illegal, with the threat of a $1 million fine, up to 10 years in prison, and permanent expulsion from the state, to advocate for gay rights to an audience that includes minors. And it would require posting the measure's language prominently in public school classrooms.

The initiative specifies that its constitutionality could only be decided by a California Supreme Court that doesn't include LGBT justices and their supporters, but that portion would only be true if the measure passed.

The proposal very likely won't pass, but it's drawing attention to California's initiative process

Full Article Here

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
No matter how you feel about gay people you should be against this no matter what. When you entertain and encourage the notion that a group of people can be killed for characteristics that define them you open the door for any sub culture or group to be next on the chopping block, which can include groups you are apart of. Not even mention in a world where such a draconian law could exist you will have people that are not gay getting executed on circumstance.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
I put indifferent on your poll, but you know west hollywood is full of gays and i'm seein more trannys in compton so i dunno

Compton? wow In San Diego there is Hilcrest where rainbows are on every building but the heavy Chicano population in SW and machismo commuting across San Ysidro/TJ border everyday for migrant work gives the city testosterone boost. National city bruhs go hard too.

I need yall to vote dammit. My first poll. :ufdup:

Spinderella

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach , Cali
Compton? wow In San Diego there is Hilcrest where rainbows are on every building but the heavy Chicano population in SW and machismo commuting across San Ysidro/TJ border everyday for migrant work gives the city testosterone boost. National city bruhs go hard too.

I need yall to vote dammit. My first poll. :ufdup:

yeah lol compton isn't as hard as it used to be. The only thing i'm scared of now going down there is people stopping cuz they think i'm a ho

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are too many under cover sodomites and pedopheliacs posing as politicians and lobbyists for this to ever happen