a half-somali and half white person = Rare pokemon

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
I have never seen this mix.

I have seen half haitian and half white, half AA and half white, half jamaican and half white, half senegalese and half white, half moroccan and half white, even half ethiopian and half white, but I never saw a half somali half white person or kid.

Why @malcolmxxx_45 @Trajan @BocaRear @Max B @2Quik4UHoes @Elle Driver @Grano-Grano @RealAssanova @Broke Wave @Techniec @mbewane @25YOUTHS!! @thatknickfan @R$G META @Buckeye Fever @Raul @tremonthustler1 @Supreme Leader Reinscarf @Phoenix_Knightly23 @BlackPearl @Luck
@#1 pick @Soundbwoy
@Nomad1 @ChiefQueen
@Premeditated @MansaMusa

Do somali people look down on ethnic/race-mixing with visceral disgust :scusthov: And wish to preserve first and foremost their culture...It seems they are fiercely protective of their lineage and customs, the most xenophobic/nationalist of all African peoples. They dont seem to have this naive tolerance and acceptance of outsiders like other africans.

They wont even accept in their family outsiders who are ethnically somali, but from a different tribe, they insist on keeping the tribal lineage pure, so I highly doubt they would ever accept cacs in their family.

Last edited:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
It's more common nowadays
one of my distant cousins is half french half somali
and she's :whew: she even had freckles:wtf:

also, there are plenty of half yemeni/half somalis which is probably the most common mix you'll see.

A lot of somali sisters are marrying white muslims now too :ld:

Islamically, at the end of the day, as long as you're both muslim, you can't deny the marriage

The thing about somalis is that they're strongly opposed to racial mixing because of the Tribal system, you essentially inherit your father's tribe and so interracial mixing tends to be problematic in the tribal sense

once upon a time, tribes served a purpose of coming together economically and helping one another in times of need,
however nowadays somalis need to live that tribal shyt alone, it's pointless and serves no purpose in this century. You just get pure nepotism in the motherland now so there's no real social mobility and certain tribes tend to dominate areas of government.:hhh:

lemme just point you to a half somali half english queen in Maya Jama

0117955694554d25d38dc3c951127f40.jpg

e97a328082e57d0b4f564984583b86bf.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Last edited:

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
This dude above is handsome as hell :dame:

I see your white/Somali mix, and raise you an East Asian/Somali mix :patrice: Saw this the other day here in Melbourne and it took me by surprise. That says a lot because there's otherwise every mix you can think of here :skip:

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Whoa bred out in one go. :huhldup:

Cacs have some of the weakest genetics on the planet, how do you lose that battle. :gucci:

East Africans have recessive genes just like cacs and amerindians(the indians in cowboys vs indians) Them genes looking weak and fragile.

This Nikka would pass completely unnoticed in a Ku Klux Klan rally smh.

Last edited:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Marrying outside the ethnic group is discouraged by the elders but in every culture u have a group that just wanna rebel and completely go against the system. Biracial children do exist however those (from Somali women) are not easily accepted in because they belong to no clan, in contrast if the dad is Somali then u automatically become a member of a clan (ride or die) numbering in the hundred thousands.

In my opinion this way will die out soon, today most of the young Somali American/Canadians barely speak their mothers tongue and are no different than ur average American kid. Like the previous 2nd/3rd generation kids from immigrant parents, they will assimilate into the melting pot easily.