:lolbron: They fukked up his hair bruh...if he was blac it woulda looked like

gemme-that-ironman-helmet-hairline-fam-2705842.png
yea we got a way to go on that one :mjgrin:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Man...i look forward to the day we're all outta work. If no one can afford anything except the 1% that means everything else is free for me. I'm gonna smoke weed and listens to music and die from radiation in peace :ahh:

raw

This is what it could possibly come down to....robotic hoverboard chairs that glide down the freeway, that beam holographic screens to watch Netflix and get on thecoli or VR goggles

A lot BBWs :francis:., hopefully they cute, unless they take time to actually stay fit

Yall think it's a game :ufdup:

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
raw

This is what it could possibly come down to....robotic hoverboard chairs that glide down the freeway, that beam holographic screens to watch Netflix and get on thecoli or VR goggles

A lot BBWs :francis:., hopefully they cute, unless they take time to actually stay fit
no one will be able to afford food, we bout to be 6 pack, nothing in the back, titties flat all day :blessed:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this rate, men with college degrees are gonna be reduced to slinging dikk to fat bytches with kids for a living.

No. More like women will be forced to compete with robotic versions of themselves
that don't age, nag or get tired

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
thats a gross exaggeration. developers will be untouched at all. sure, some qa will be phased out with automation, but guess who's gonna write the automation :pachaha: it wont be developers, it will be same ol QA

shyt like mesosphere is a simple cloud platform that alleviates small/medium business software from worrying about a lot of backend stuff.

Jackal

Rookie
Daps
My (current) IT job safe as long as they let humans use computers. I swear I hate theses users dawg. :francis:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Technology simply replaces old jobs with new jobs. Human beings will always have something to do

This is true to a degree, but we're already in the era of "bullshyt jobs", and it'll only get worse

A lot of people have been saying for years that we cannot keep on going in the Western/capitalist view of "progress" for ever, because at one point humans will become of no use from a capitalist point of view. That's what happened when it was decided (by whom?) to put profit and "progress" over human well-being and that humans (and nature, but that's another debate) were considered as "means of production" whose "utility" must be "maximised".

In a capitalist world obsessed by "higher, bigger, faster, cheaper", humans necessarily become irrelevant at some point because we have needs that cannot be supressed.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Admin like me already knew this which is why I never coded even though I can code.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's ironic... these billionaires still need people to purchase products(can't with no money) unless they want to move to a new paradigm altogther.

By the way there's also an old book called The End of Work. It was also dead on. It said basicall we'll all be working for free or have a barter economy. In a way there are alot of jobs people just enjoy doing and not getting paid ie repairing machines, cooking, organizing events, etc.

On the optimistic side I guess everybody will truly be doing what they love because there will be no pay for it.