6 Certs, 6 Series, 6 Pack, 6 Women. What's Really...

What's Stopping You?

• I'm too lazy.

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • I don't believe in myself.

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • The man is holding black people back.

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • nikka, shut your dumbass up.

Votes: 20 26.3%
  • I'm already there, and I'm still working.

Votes: 21 27.6%

• Total voters

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Holding y'all back from achieving whatever it is you're looking to achieve?

I know we joke around a lot, but honestly, what's in your way?

6 Certificates/6 Figures:
Tech is wide open for anyone with a crazy work ethic. You can find jobs all over the United States and all over the world.

If Edward Snowden can make six figures, live in Hawaii, and work for the NSA without a college education, what's stopping any of us from doing the same? What's stopping you from hitting up MIT OpenCourseWare and learning how to program in Python and C? How about learning higher level math?

If Daniel Lewin can go to school and while working full-time at IBM and taking care of his family, why can't anyone else?

If Robert Reffkin can graduate Columbia in two-years, why can't you hit up a community college, transfer to a good four-year and beast?

CCNP | Network Engineering | http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/certifications/professional/ccnp/index.html
OSCP/OSCE | Hacking | https://www.offensive-security.com/...cp-offensive-security-certified-professional/
CISSP | Information Management | https://www.isc2.org/cissp/default.aspx

6 Series:
Why is this such a leap? I own a Challenger right now, my 2017 goal is a BMW M4 (I prefer an M4). I'll reach it, will you? If not, why not? What's the difference between you and this lightskin dude here?

6 Pack:
There is more information on health and fitness than there has ever been. What's stopping you from looking like Brock O'Hurn in a couple years.

KBh3BKN.jpg

To my smaller brehs, what's stopping you from achieving that Tyson Beckford physique (dude is 44 years old)?

HS_TysonIG_03.jpg

6 Women:
Never been a better time to be a man, especially if you're looking for a lot of frivolous p*ssy.

So what are the limitations everyone has, what's stopping you from become the best version of yourself?

Last edited:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Daniel Lewin
Lewin.daniel.jpg

He attended the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology in Haifa while simultaneously working at IBM's research laboratory in the city.[5] While at IBM, he was responsible for developing the Genesys system,[5] a processor verification tool that is used widely within IBM and in other companies such as Advanced Micro Devices and SGS-Thomson.[5]

Upon receiving a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Science, summa cum laude, in 1995,[5] he traveled to Cambridge, Massachusetts, to begin graduate studies toward a Ph.D at theMassachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in 1996.

Robert Reffkin
reffkin_large.jpg

He graduated from college (Columbia) in just over two years. At 25, after spending two years at McKinsey and two at Lazard and getting a Columbia MBA in between, he became a White House Fellow, during which he spent a year working with Treasury Secretary John Snow. Then he returned to banking, spending five years as a VP at Goldman Sachs and a year as now-president and COO Gary Cohn’s chief of staff. In 2008 he raised $1.3 million to help the Success Charter Network open its first school in the Bronx. Last year he launched Urban Compass, a tech-driven New York City real estate firm with 96 agents, an easy-to-use app, and $73 million in funding from big names like Marc Benioff and Ken Chenault.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holding y'all back from achieving whatever it is you're looking to achieve?

I know we joke around a lot, but honestly, what's in your way?

6 Certificates/6 Figures:
Tech is wide open for anyone with a crazy work ethic. You can find jobs all over the United States and all over the world.

If Edward Snowden can make six figures, live in Hawaii, and work for the NSA without an college education whatsoever, what's stopping any of us from doing the same? What's stopping you from hitting up MIT OpenCourseWare and learning how to program in Python and C? How about learning higher level math?

If Daniel Lewin can go to school and while working full-time at IBM and taking care of his family, why can't anyone else?

If Robert Reffkin can graduate Columbia in two-years, why can't you hit up a community college, transfer to a good four-year and beast?

CCNP | Network Engineering | http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/certifications/professional/ccnp/index.html
OSCP/OSCE | Hacking | https://www.offensive-security.com/...cp-offensive-security-certified-professional/
CISSP | Information Management | https://www.isc2.org/cissp/default.aspx

6 Series:
Why is this such a leap? I own a Challenger right now, my 2017 goal is a BMW M4 (I prefer an M4). I'll reach it, will you? If not, why not? What's the difference between you and this lightskin dude here?

6 Pack:
There is more information on health and fitness than there has ever been. What's stopping you from looking like Brock O'Hurn in a couple years.

KBh3BKN.jpg

To my smaller brehs, what's stopping you from achieving that Tyson Beckford physique (dude is 44 years old)?

HS_TysonIG_03.jpg

6 Women:
Never been a better time to be a man, especially if you're looking for a lot of frivolous p*ssy.

So what are the limitations everyone has, what's stopping you from become the best version of yourself?

While the American system wasn't set up for Blacks there are enough success stories to show that we can. In Kenya,surprising as it may seem a similar belief system obtains. Many of the smaller groups believe the larger groups,Kikuyus mainly have rigged the entire structure against them-educationally and financially.
I'm trying to attach pix to illustrate my point,but there's a prob-maybe later.
Do better,brehs! Do better!

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well if I'm honest with you, I just want to be happy. Especially while in my early 20's. I don't want to make 6 figures in a job that's serious and consumes most of my time. I don't need an expensive car, I feel content with myself, maybe later on in life. And I'm really not trying to invest my time in multiple women. I'm cool with 1 good girl, but to keep it 6 with you, I just want to do my martial arts, learn, read, travel, meet cool people and that's it. That keeping up with the Jones ish, y'all can keep.