I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Let me take a couple of swigs of this before I go in on these bytch ass nikkas
full
full

First let's start off with lucky leftys bytch ass who got himself banned on Happy Ether Day:lmaonas: Camels number 1 dikksucker aka cockafellas first lady aka Mr cac soul burn slow aka fakkit that wishes he was blue ivey aka fakkit that steals other peoples nicknames and passes them on as his own. Hope you drove off a cliff like stan did you hoe ass nikka
full

@SirBiatch ass nikka. p*ssy ass fraud named the booths woat :dumbbiatch: nikka got gap teeth for all of his nikkas dikks to fit :dumbbiatch: nikka been caught snitching,lying,not knowing basic hip hop facts,getting banned for dissing a rapper the day he died:rip: chinx and trolls messageboards cause he gets no p*ssy with a face like this:dumbbiatch: fukk him and his lapdog @Wallychamp who capes for him in every thread Mr. Please stop stalking me:mjcry: Well if you would stop sticking your brown nose in everyone's business you would get shytted on fakkit:nawnikka: Another snitch nikka that EDITED his post on some scared p*ssy shyt like:whoa: I don't want no problems. Just let me live:mjcry:

@koven where your soft ass at:heh: nikka claims to be OVO and said he was gonna blackball the homie @A.V. Koven aka Spinoza ended up getting exposed and blackballing any credibility he had left:heh:
Speaking of drake Stans fakkits like @Drake is God @CrimsonTider only get half a bar:scusthov:

Let me take a few more swigs to finish off these trash posters
full
full

@Yoda More of a cornball brotha than RG3 :mjgrin:
nikka stay with TPC dikks in his mouth  :gurl:
Just like @Iron Chin Wilder is obsessed with @Billy Ocean body pics:dame: Just like @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman is obsessed with sucking the soy sauce out off egg rolls with his Asian ass  :mindblown:
@Marcelrellu aka Ronnie aka rhyme king keep ya basic trash ass threads to yaself or put them where they belong :trash:
@smitty22 bring a bottle and
full
on Yoda's bytch ass for saying the Buckeyes aren't shyt when we're one of four teams to make the playoffs:osucam:
@mobbinfms bring another bottle so we can show these nikkas how the booths finest does this:naswon:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Oh so this bytch ass nikka @Yoda aint down with OSU :BrutusDahell:
Nikka must like shytty coaches all up in his program
shoOyMt.jpg

Im a just sit back with my bottle
JZwxzeu.jpg
and watch all these bum ass posters die slow in this thread :BrutusPacSpit:

i fukked wit ohio state when they had zeke.

now they got overrated ass jt

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Let me take a couple of swigs of this before I go in on these bytch ass nikkas
full
full

First let's start off with lucky leftys bytch ass who got himself banned on Happy Ether Day:lmaonas: Camels number 1 dikksucker aka cockafellas first lady aka Mr cac soul burn slow aka fakkit that wishes he was blue ivey aka fakkit that steals other peoples nicknames and passes them on as his own. Hope you drove off a cliff like stan did you hoe ass nikka
full

@SirBiatch ass nikka. p*ssy ass fraud named the booths woat :dumbbiatch: nikka got gap teeth for all of his nikkas dikks to fit :dumbbiatch: nikka been caught snitching,lying,not knowing basic hip hop facts,getting banned for dissing a rapper the day he died:rip: chinx and trolls messageboards cause he gets no p*ssy with a face like this:dumbbiatch: fukk him and his lapdog @Wallychamp who capes for him in every thread Mr. Please stop stalking me:mjcry: Well if you would stop sticking your brown nose in everyone's business you would get shytted on fakkit:nawnikka: Another snitch nikka that EDITED his post on some scared p*ssy shyt like:whoa: I don't want no problems. Just let me live:mjcry:

@koven where your soft ass at:heh: nikka claims to be OVO and said he was gonna blackball the homie @A.V. Koven aka Spinoza ended up getting exposed and blackballing any credibility he had left:heh:
Speaking of drake Stans fakkits like @Drake is God @CrimsonTider only get half a bar:scusthov:

Let me take a few more swigs to finish off these trash posters
full
full

@Yoda More of a cornball brotha than RG3 :mjgrin:
nikka stay with TPC dikks in his mouth  :gurl:
Just like @Iron Chin Wilder is obsessed with @Billy Ocean body pics:dame: Just like @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman is obsessed with sucking the soy sauce out off egg rolls with his Asian ass  :mindblown:
@Marcelrellu aka Ronnie aka rhyme king keep ya basic trash ass threads to yaself or put them where they belong :trash:
@smitty22 bring a bottle and
full
on Yoda's bytch ass for saying the Buckeyes aren't shyt when we're one of four teams to make the playoffs:osucam:
@mobbinfms bring another bottle so we can show these nikkas how the booths finest does this:naswon:
0lUIUH5.jpg
0lUIUH5.jpg

SPnMlMQ.gif