• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
It's that time of year again:demonic: It's time to clean up the Booth by taking out the trash posters:camby: Same rules as last years epic thread. Just @ a shytty poster you feel is fukking up the booth or call out an entire Stan base. Let the purge begin:birdman:

Once again we start with the biggest fakkit in the coli:beli: I would order a neg train on @intilectual recipricol but judging by his post,he apparently gets off by having trains ran on him:wrist: This the same nikka who admitted to running from a bytch cause of her taste in music:snoop: The same nikka using that tired NaS hate gimmick. The same nikka that claims to hate him but is in every one of his threads.
I hope the next guy dikk you suck has Ebola so you can die:wow:
@Tall Israeli You actually used to be a decent poster,what happened:dwillhuh: 1st you go at the gawd @hustlemania then a couple of #TPC members sonned you so you went at the whole crew. Only one problem, nobody gives a fukk about you:mjlol: So while being ignored you tried to get attention by throwing a temper tantrum and every one of your post was fukk #TPC,fukk #TPC,fukk #TPC @Billy Ocean and @mobbinfms crushed my buildings:mjcry: Then you start sucking of intilectual of all people:deadmanny: Went from praising NaS to dissing naS. Another nut hugger playing musical dikk chairs:banderas:
I don't know what fakkit came up with the alias @iliketurtles but I hope they get banned:pacspit: I'll tell you the same thing I told some p*ssy nikka from the coliseum that reminds me of you. I wish your mom would've swallowed you like she did your other 30 brothers and sisters.
*In Migos ad lib voice* Nasty bytch:scust: You're not even a real man cause all you do is gossip like a broad. You the Sandra Rose of the booth:pachaha:
@Tony Muthafu%*in Tubbs How pathetic can you get for being intilectuals butler:mjlol: You follow him around like a lost puppy,dipping him up,@'in him and quoting him. Like NaS said,be your own man,stand on your own two...but I don't believe in you:russ: be a kiss ass for p*ssy nikkas brehs:deadmanny:
@MouseTeeth I don't have much to say to you other than I hope Magic Johnson let's you suck his dikk and you move to a house in Virginia:yeshrug: Another black girl lost for trying to hard to stand out:to:

I'm not done calling out fukk nikkas or Stan bases. Y'all know who y'all are:ufdup:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
jEMNSlJ.gif

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
that's a fukking travesty, I've never seen so many delusional stans in my life :why:

@Illeye buckmatic can we fix that?
They are the only fans who makes up stuff to prop up the rapper they like.
Kanye isn't a rapper, he's above that, he's an "artist". :mjlol:

Every album he drops is classic and/or groundbreaking.

I don't see any other fans do this for an artist.