2007 BMW 650i 70k miles - $22k :lupe:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
70k miles....? can you get a warranty? :patrice:

dont think you can get BMW warranty on 7 year old car, maybe a dealership warranty.. I dont really drive my cars wild, never even have had a flat tire before *knock on wood*

You paying for it full or you making payments?

id make payments on it, im 27, so id stunt in it til 30 when I can get something new :obama:

I didnt pull the trigger on it.. tempting though..

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
dont think you can get BMW warranty on 7 year old car, maybe a dealership warranty.. I dont really drive my cars wild, never even have had a flat tire before *knock on wood*

id make payments on it, im 27, so id stunt in it til 30 when I can get something new :obama:

I didnt pull the trigger on it.. tempting though..

468911d1292346365-2007-bmw-650i-bmw6series.jpg

its nice and all but those german parts and repair costs???:lolbron::usure::sadcam:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
I didnt go through with it.. I just didnt think itd be that low.

i also seen a 2008 M6 with 35k miles on it for around $30k. Way better deal in my opinion :yeshrug:

Look dude stop trying to ball on a budget.
Theres plenty of nice cars you can buy with that money that come with the factory warranty

You're not gonna be making just monthly payments on the car. Your going to be buying expensive tires expensive oil changes and expensive everything else.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Theres plenty of nice cars you can buy with that money that come with the factory warranty

You're not gonna be making just monthly payments on the car. Your going to be buying expensive tires expensive oil changes and expensive everything else.

YEP AND GERMAN PARTS AND LABOR DOES NOT COME CHEAP! :damn:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

:stopitslime: this is why I aint really wanna post this here :camby: where im from everyone riding 2006-2012 luxury and we aint got no issue with it :camby:

I shoulda known better :snoop:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:stopitslime: this is why I aint really wanna post this here :camby: where im from everyone riding 2006-2012 luxury and we aint got no issue with it :camby:

I shoulda known better :snoop:

here him out he's trying to help.... those german cars if your gonna use it as a daily driver is no joke....

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
here him out he's trying to help.... those german cars if your gonna use it as a daily driver is no joke....

im a grown man, and was a closer for a car dealership one point in time in my life, I dont need a lecture on car parts. I was saying that it sounded like a good deal for that specific car and of course posting that on an internet forum brings out the smugness from people you never met before shyts annoying as fukk..

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
im a grown man, and was a closer for a car dealership one point in time in my life, I dont need a lecture on car parts. I was saying that it sounded like a good deal for that specific car and of course posting that on an internet forum brings out the smugness from people you never met before shyts annoying as fukk..

i agree they clowned me on wanting a v6 chally becaue i wanted to save on gas and insurance... go figure im not a real man with a V6... :skip:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
i agree they clowned me on wanting a v6 chally becaue i wanted to save on gas and insurance... go figure im not a real man with a V6... :skip:

dont forget the people who think if its a Ferrari or lambo it aint a real one unless its manual :bryan:

bruh if im gettin a Ferrari its to pull up on ya bytch n stunt, not to race you 160 mph on the freeway :camby:

even though my bruh @Ricky Church one of those "it aint real if it aint manual" :sadcam: you still the bruh tho :salute: