Avengers Assemble

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Meh, but avengers emh pretty much jump the shark in the last throws of its existence

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats why EMH got cancelled.. They wanted a cartoon based off the movie

No, EMH got cancelled because Jeph Loeb got a promotion and wanted his OWN version of the show that was more kid friendly.

Marvel has been a clusterfukk with their animated series for a while now though. Unfortunately now it seems like DC is gonna be the same way.

Oh and for the record the "Who wins between Avengers and Justice league" debate is totally dependent on the Avengers line up. That standard Justice League line up is tough as hell but there are Avengers who could body a lot of them.

Dr Strange by himself could take out half the Justice League.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
No, EMH got cancelled because Jeph Loeb got a promotion and wanted his OWN version of the show that was more kid friendly.

Marvel has been a clusterfukk with their animated series for a while now though. Unfortunately now it seems like DC is gonna be the same way.

Jeph Loeb has said in several interviews the past year that he wants the new show to be more like the movie. It's obvious that is part of the reason Avengers: EMH was cancelled.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Meh, but avengers emh pretty much jump the shark in the last throws of its existence

That's bc they were force to wrap it up to make room for this bullshyt. So they sped up the ending.

Mmm-hmm. Jeph Loeb handed off the second half of season 2 to the guys that do the Ultimate Spider-Man series (Man of Action). That's why the show fell off in the second half of season 2. Those guys are also going to be doing this new Avengers cartoon, so it shouldn't surprise anyone if it's not as good as the first season & half of Avengers: EMH.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I got nothing from these 30 sec clips........I'll wait to see how the show goes when it airs

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jeph Loeb has said in several interviews the past year that he wants the new show to be more like the movie. It's obvious that is part of the reason Avengers: EMH was cancelled.

They're virtually the same line ups, they just threw Black Panther in the bushes and added Falcon. They even had the Sam Jackson fury along with Maria Hill and the Jarvis A.I. system.

All they had to do was just switch up the costume. That's just Jeph Loeb bullshytting so he could bring his people in to do his bullshyt kiddie version to sell more toys.