2 plate, 10 piece seated OHP struggle vid (225x10)

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I usually don't even lift heavy like that because I'm in maintenance mode and you can see it was a struggle but :yeshrug:haven't done it in a while

Shot it just because but mainly just to show I have some gym experience :smugfavre: I go behind me head because it feels more natural to me

Everyone does bench, squat or deadlift vids so I went against the grain and did something a little different

Last edited:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Good form!.

That last rep though :lolbron:

That's why I never use spots though. I gotta get that big bytch off me without any help. I had to reach down in the well for that 9th and tenth one but in my prime I could burn out with that shyt for 13+ reps clean.

I'm :flabbynsick: now tho so everything is a struggle compared to when I was in my early twenties

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
That's why I never use spots though. I gotta get that big bytch off me without any help. I had to reach down in the well for that 9th and tenth one but in my prime I could burn out with that shyt for 13+ reps clean.

I'm :flabbynsick: now tho so everything is a struggle compared to when I was in my early twenties

What's your height and weight?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

I usually don't even lift heavy like that because I'm in maintenance mode and you can see it was a struggle but :yeshrug:haven't done it in a while

Shot it just because but mainly just to show I have some gym experience :smugfavre: I go behind me head because it feels more natural to me

Everyone does bench, squat or deadlift vids so I went against the grain and did something a little different

@itsyoung!! :mjpls: