2 new details leak about Xbox One

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Pretty interesting if I do say so myself :obama:

The PS4's PSeye camera will retail for $59.99 aka the price of a game.
Kinect 1.0 for Xbox 360 cost more than that :heh:

So how much does Kinect 2.0 cost? They didn't say, what they did say was Kinect 2.0 cost slightly cheaper to make than the Xbox One :whoo:

2ndly, a headset will be included with each system. Microsoft is listening to gamers and that has been one of the things people talked about so thanks gamers (mostly 3cepts) for crying for stuff. I wonder if sony gives a shyt about what I been crying about :ohhh:
Eh, probably not :russ:

If anything else pops off within the next few days, I'll add it here.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
So ms is taking a loss with every unit sold so devs can maybe possible integrate the useless Kinect in their games? Cool

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
So ms is taking a loss with every unit sold so devs can maybe possible integrate the useless Kinect in their games? Cool

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Useless Kinect? Are you stupid? I'm being dead serious, are you a crack baby?
Before the internet, fanboys wouldn't look for flaws in new ways to game, they'd embrace it.
You probably want every developer to stand on a podium and be like "Mensch Fontana... this is what we hope to put into our game" and then you get to say yay or nay on the idea. I'm sure you would love that, but thats not how it works. So sit your little dumbass down and wait for it to come out first. Then form an opinion on it...

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
tumblr_lrhd9rxGe81qma5d3o1_500.gif

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
No source as usual.

As usual :patrice: As usual :umad:

I find out shyt before the masses do all the time, accept it bruh.
I guess you need a white man in a suit to tell you first huh? Wait til then :manny:

Or if you really that butthurt over it, google the question and I'm sure answers will pop up immediately.
Thats what I would have to do to repull up the article I was reading at 5am
But I'll let you handle that since this upsets you. I figure when you see 10/20 links on the story you'll then look for another angle to whine.
But sorry 3cepts, no cheese with that. You gotta save it since PS4 being $100 cheaper is the deciding factor for you :heh:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
and still no link. :salute:
im out.

Translation: He googled it, seen all the links, then returned here defeated and is playing dumb :win:
title reads two new details about xbox

first couple sentence is playstation related.

:mindblown:
You know, this bickering never gets old to you? I wouldn't even call it a full sentence but I did mention the price of PS Eye in a half of sentence, then mentioned Kinect 1.0 in the next sentence for comparisons to what Kinect 2.0 cost.
If that upsets you, would you like a tissue? A hug maybe :hug:
Of all the crimes I have committed on this forum (none) this is the one you choose? Thank you
Because you are only showcasing how :angry: some posters get when I post anything. I could give you a link to $100 and you'd be like :rudy:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Pretty interesting if I do say so myself :obama:

Kinect 1.0 for Xbox 360 cost more than that :heh:

So how much does Kinect 2.0 cost? They didn't say, what they did say was Kinect 2.0 cost slightly cheaper to make than the Xbox One :whoo:

2ndly, a headset will be included with each system. Microsoft is listening to gamers and that has been one of the things people talked about so thanks gamers (mostly 3cepts) for crying for stuff. I wonder if sony gives a shyt about what I been crying about :ohhh:
Eh, probably not :russ:

If anything else pops off within the next few days, I'll add it here.

so what you're saying is...

the shytty ps eye that nobody wants and so they won't buy, is inferior to the awesome and great kinect, which most people would prefer wasn't forced on them but they are forcing them anyway

sounds like great news to me.. now we're even happier they didn't bundle that bullshyt

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
so what you're saying is...

the shytty ps eye that nobody wants and so they won't buy, is inferior to the awesome and great kinect, which most people would prefer wasn't forced on them but they are forcing them anyway

sounds like great news to me.. now we're even happier they didn't bundle that bullshyt

I read this bullshyt 3x and I'm still like :dwillhuh:
The ONLY thing I was saying outside of the headset was that Kinect 2.0 cost just as much as the Xbox One console (and the PS4 console)
They didn't say exact dollar amounts, I don't even know the exact dollar amount on the Xbox One (its been posted before many months ago)
So long story short, Kinect 2.0 runs M$ around what? 3/400? Nobody had any idea about that til this thread. Your welcome.

AS for your comments about what people wanted, WTF are you talking about?
We don't "decide" what a system gets. Did you tell Nintendo to make motion controls for the Wii? Did you tell them to make the new controller an Ipad?
You didn't right? They just came like that.

Did you ask for every PS4 controller to have lights in it making the controller that much more expensive, charging YOU for it, but then removing the reason they included that in the first place? You didn't ask for that extra expense, but you got it :umad:

As for asking Xbox, once its out? Read My Lips.... Nobody will be complaining about Kinect. Not a single gamer. Everyone will be in awe of Kinect and Kinect will be the sole reason as to why the Xbox One shyts on the PS4
Kinect will do all that. And anyone with any idea of what Kinect 2.0 brings to the table would say the same thing. Only fanboys like yourself say the opposite. Ok, thanks for sharing your thoughts. I 100% disagree :shake:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I read this bullshyt 3x and I'm still like :dwillhuh:
The ONLY thing I was saying outside of the headset was that Kinect 2.0 cost just as much as the Xbox One console (and the PS4 console)
They didn't say exact dollar amounts, I don't even know the exact dollar amount on the Xbox One (its been posted before many months ago)
So long story short, Kinect 2.0 runs M$ around what? 3/400? Nobody had any idea about that til this thread. Your welcome.

AS for your comments about what people wanted, WTF are you talking about?
We don't "decide" what a system gets. Did you tell Nintendo to make motion controls for the Wii? Did you tell them to make the new controller an Ipad?
You didn't right? They just came like that.

Did you ask for every PS4 controller to have lights in it making the controller that much more expensive, charging YOU for it, but then removing the reason they included that in the first place? You didn't ask for that extra expense, but you got it :umad:

As for asking Xbox, once its out? Read My Lips.... Nobody will be complaining about Kinect. Not a single gamer. Everyone will be in awe of Kinect and Kinect will be the sole reason as to why the Xbox One shyts on the PS4
Kinect will do all that. And anyone with any idea of what Kinect 2.0 brings to the table would say the same thing. Only fanboys like yourself say the opposite. Ok, thanks for sharing your thoughts. I 100% disagree :shake:

Kinect 1.0 for Xbox 360 cost more than that

that's your opening line... but somehow it took you 3 times to figure out that i referenced that..

then you can't even figure out that it wasn't the ONLY thing you referenced but ok

my point is still the same... who the fukk cares... the kinect cost $2 to make or $400 to make... either way you still HAVE to have one...

of course nobody asks the companies to give you shyt.. but lets not act like you aren't CLEARLY an xbox fan above and beyond the ps3 or ps4.. gun to your head, pick one... you know which company you ride with... so this thread was nothing more then an attempt to shyt on ps4.. hence your thread title

the problem being... nobody cares about this type of shyt.. stick to the games argument.. nobody cares about this other shyt.. especially when dude right above us pointed out that the headset comment was bullshyt anyway.. ANOTHER thing you referenced

Microsoft will now include a headset with Xbox One - report • News • Xbox One • Eurogamer.net

UPDATED: Xbox One 'includes wired chat headset', claims hardware distributor - VideoGamer.com

Report: Microsoft to now include headset with Xbox One [Update: It won't] - Neowin

Headset will not be bundled with Xbox One

but what's really funny.. is you thinking nobody will complain about having a kinect... see the problem with that theory is none of the other items required living room space.. or caused you to have to move a whole separate unit just to play upstairs, or take on vacation, or anything

just wait till people try playing that shyt in their room without the correct amount of space.. or any other a million complaints that could possibly happen with a brand new system and tag along unit... like that never happened to microsoft launch systems before

but by all means... carry on.. i'm just a fanboy.. playing on my xbox 360 while my ps3 collects dust with both systems pre ordered already... carry on