1970s Heron Flow aka Yauze aka Dirty Won Kanobi IS the biggest fukking loser on this site!!!

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Welcome to the summerjam screen!

15xqvpx.jpg

Look at this fukkin ugly loser here with his life partner grabbin his man titty.

300x300.jpg

Dawg...I may suffer from depression but I'm still better looking than you...
I still have bagged hotter women then you have in your life...

You?

@1970's Heron Flow are just a fukking loser.

Faded glory.

You're mad that I've ascended into becoming one of the premier posters on the coli.
The rep and daps say it all...yours? Says otherwise...

THIS AIN"T SOHH BRO.

No one cares about you or your threads anymore. You ain't shyt on here but a has been...a clown. An Al Bundy "I scored 4 touchdowns in a single game" ass faggit.

All of those aliases you made, and like 3 people remember them now.

Are you going to post that ten your old gif of you smoking a cigar in a yankees hat and a fake bape hoodie to respond to this?

Man, you are pathetic...still holding onto the past. Probably hoping that Felicia Palmer, 730 Femme Fatale, Elle Simple, and all of those SOHH clowns will magically send that message to your paid email account that SOHH/Projectcovo is back...

It's not...

you-are-a-loser-loser-loser-loser.png

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Welcome to the summerjam screen!

15xqvpx.jpg

Look at this fukkin ugly loser here with his life partner grabbin his man titty.

300x300.jpg

Dawg...I may suffer from depression but I'm still better looking than you...
I still have bagged hotter women then you have in your life...

You?

@1970's Heron Flow are just a fukking loser.

Faded glory.

You're mad that I've ascended into becoming one of the premier posters on the coli.
The rep and daps say it all...yours? Says otherwise...

THIS AIN"T SOHH BRO.

No one cares about you or your threads anymore. You ain't shyt on here but a has been...a clown. An Al Bundy "I scored 4 touchdowns in a single game" ass faggit.

All of those aliases you made, and like 3 people remember them now.

Are you going to post that ten your old gif of you smoking a cigar in a yankees hat and a fake bape hoodie to respond to this?

Man, you are pathetic...still holding onto the past. Probably hoping that Felicia Palmer, 730 Femme Fatale, Elle Simple, and all of those SOHH clowns will magically send that message to your paid email account that SOHH/Projectcovo is back...

It's not...

you-are-a-loser-loser-loser-loser.png
Xjd8m56.gif

ETHERED