1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Which tank did you get?
dog I got 5 LT2's. 4 LT 1's. 2 MT1's. and 1 of the new tank's they just dropped. just called tank2 for now. I've actually withdrew about 800 and put it back in to buy more. the tanks that barely get added get jumped on quick cause everybody wants to be the first to get in. game just opened last night but it's gaining steam. illa kinga put me on in the chat so I said fukk it. might as well. last night the LT1 was only around 0.07. now it's 0.18 ETH. I think illa got in when that shyt was around 0.03.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
dog I got 5 LT2's. 4 LT 1's. 2 MT1's. and 1 of the new tank's they just dropped. just called tank2 for now. I've actually withdrew about 800 and put it back in to buy more. the tanks that barely get added get jumped on quick cause everybody wants to be the first to get in. game just opened last night but it's gaining steam. illa kinga put me on in the chat so I said fukk it. might as well. last night the LT1 was only around 0.07. now it's 0.18 ETH. I think illa got in when that shyt was around 0.03.
Certainly creative :ehh:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
If wraith drops .........
:wow:

tenor.gif

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I'm watchin Ripple and it's funny to me. People literally only sell cause they saw someone else sell and all down the line. It's like none of em realize if none of em sell it will hold steady and seem stable. Like if you didn't cash out at 1.80 why you doin it at 1.60?

I mean probably cause it's larger sums of money than I deal with and maybe some of em bought in at 1.60. It's just crazy to me. If you buy in on something you'd think it's cause you thought it would be worth more in the future.

But then if it's not worth more on day 2 you give up and sell? I get it, people playin the game. Just seems they don't see the overall benefit of everyone holding it at 2.00.
Nobody wants to be the last person out the door.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
who's illa kinga in the chat?....I gotta give you rep for putting me onto this ether tanks. this shyt is returning money like no coin i've invested in:wow:....put in 1200 last night and made it all back in like 5 hours. everything from here on out is pure profit. this shyt is a genius concept. i'm making like 100 bucks every 20 minutes. I been chasing all these damn alt coins. who knew some retarded ass crypto game could be what got me my CTS:mjcry:.....on top of that, you can cash out constantly just to be safe. and you still hold on to your tanks and make profits as more people buy in. crypto gaming may actually be the future :whew:

I believe that is illadope :pachaha:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
What's your wall if it does? I'm so bad at predicting when it'll swing. Knowing me I'll sell at .30 thinkin it'll be back at .20 then the shyt will break a dollar or something :russ:

I feel like I would have been better off not even looking at my shyt at all since purchasing my peak holdings of it

If the wallet wasn't ass I'd still have a shyt ton of it

fukk this shyt

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Good looks, just sent some eth to my metamask :salute: